Xbox couldnt take action on your report

Discus and support Xbox couldnt take action on your report in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Been getting this for weeks when i try to report people breaking ToS, whether it be vulgar, derogatory, or very sexually inappropriate messages,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matt_834, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Matt_834
    Matt_834 Guest

Been getting this for weeks when i try to report people breaking ToS, whether it be vulgar, derogatory, or very sexually inappropriate messages, soliciting, advertising paid services that break Tos, literal scam messages and posts or people who threaten admit and boast about committing federal crimes like hacking and dossing or even threaten rape, one instance happened where a user threatened physical & sexual violence and had hacked my ip to know where I am, that is dangerous behaviour. Whenever I go to submit a report on these kind of things I get met with "Sorry xbox couldn't take action on your report" This issue must have become quite widespread as the number of scam/advertising messages and accounts has sky rocketed in the past couple of weeks, for instance when looking on an xbox lfg for a game usually more than three quarters of the posts are scam or advertising that breaks ToS, hell there were even posts offering explicit services, this lfg are being accessed by kids and are potentially being exposed to this rubbish, its disgraceful and outright dangerous in some instances. Xbox really needs to fix this

:)

Matt_834, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Matt_834 Win User

Firstly I didn't retaliate i never do i simply report and move on, secondly Im trying to report but none of the reports are going through and from what ive found its a pretty widespread issue since they added the new report system. post isnt about multiplayer suspensions either so dont know what your on about there. Thirdly the issue is that the reports are going through meaning that these players arent being held accountable for their actions, as stated above a person who threatened me with physical violence after pinging my address had no action taken against him, if he did it to me chances are they have done it to others, the same is applicable for people whom do any of the other things i mentioned in the original post. simply blocking and forgetting doesn't solve the issue and just makes it so they'll do the same thing to someone else, the report system needs to be fixed so that they can be held accountable for their actions
  3. ngocphi Win User

Don't worry about that msg it's sent in error.

You don't usually get msgs about your reports

This is a known bug

So just ignore the erotr
  4. ngocphi Win User

Then you are doing it.wrong

You should.be blocking ignore .and report.that's all you are allowed.to do

If you ignored and blockrd him you wouldn't see his.msgs

It should.be noted communication suspensions don't always include multiplayer suspensions

DONT RETAILIATE
  5. Matt_834 Win User

I really doubt it as ive reported people and they never get banned for example for swearing constantly with some nasty slurs and they never get keep on sending the messages day after day
  6. Daft Badger Win User

"Xbox Couldn't Take Action on your Report"

The "Xbox couldn't take action" message is being sent out in error so ignore it.

As long as you have reported the person then they will be investigated.
Thema:

1. Xbox couldnt take action on your report - Similar Threads - couldnt action report

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop: My hardware have some problem.i use a troubleshooter it cant fix f470527e-bd51-4552-864e-72a815469a46
  4. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...: I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live....
  5. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page [img] [img] Correlation Id:...
  6. Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...: A few months ago I got hacked and lost my microsoft account, after alot of annoying gmails back and forth with microsoft I was told that I couldn't do anything and Id have to create a new...
  7. Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further: Hi! so about 2weeks ago my account got hacked by someone and ever since i have been trying to get it back. i contacted microsoft support (since they helped me the last time my account was hacked)...
  8. Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...: How can i refund the $$ that i dont see iny account? Gor Deducted the amount last december 31st only Not showing in the order history either and never get to see it from my order history for me...
  9. "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.: First time loading up minecraft on new computer. Had this new one for a couple months now. never had an issue with trying to get into microsoft logins or anything before. First time trying to sign...
  10. my issue have been deliverd for a team bc the helper couldnt solve my issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    my issue have been deliverd for a team bc the helper couldnt solve my issue: My issue havent been fixed and i have been told to wait 2hours and its already been more than that. should i wait more or they gave up? I dont want to be inpatient or anything but i cant sit...