Xbox Corrupt Item

Discus and support Xbox Corrupt Item in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to reinstall Apex Legends and I am repeatedly hit with error codes of 0x80070570 and it keeps saying that my item is corrupt and to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROHAN RANGER, Nov 24, 2020.

1. ROHAN RANGER
    ROHAN RANGER Guest

Xbox Corrupt Item

Hello, I am trying to reinstall Apex Legends and I am repeatedly hit with error codes of 0x80070570 and it keeps saying that my item is corrupt and to uninstall. So I did this and it keeps giving me the same error code. I restarted my xbox muktiple times
    and it keeps refusing to downlaod as it keeps showing installation stopped. I am very confused by this as I was just playing the game a couple days ago. And every every other game it is fine and is able to downlaod except for this one. Any troubleshooting
    advice?

:)

ROHAN RANGER, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Order Win User

Xbox one corrupted item

Delete it and re download it
  3. Brodie Golden-Kemp Win User

Xbox one corrupted item

My brother has suggested factory resetting the xbox, is this advisable?
  4. BossPlace5 Win User

corrupted avatar item

I've already tried that several time but it wouldn't work
  5. Everhate68 Win User

corrupted avatar item

I'm having same issue....i need help
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

this item appears to be corrupt

Just to check...

You have enough space to download onto as the cod files are massive ?

Are you using internal or external drive or a mix?
Thema:

Xbox Corrupt Item

1. Xbox Corrupt Item - Similar Threads - Corrupt Item

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt': Hello, I've been trying to download Call of Duty MW2 but when I go to install it, it came up with 'the item you are trying to install is corrupt' and ive gone to manage games and add-ons and the...
  4. Item appears to be corrupt prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Item appears to be corrupt prompt: Ok, I have had numerous problems with a number of games not downloading over the last 8 months, but this is now the limit! I have 4 games that currently pop up with this issue. 2 I have...
  5. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt.: I try and launch my game and it says that it cannot launch it that the item is corrupt so I restarted my xbox, still the same message. It also says to try Uninstall and reinstall it. So I...
  6. Re-Downloading Owned Games on my One X, Getting Message That the Item is Corrupt.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-Downloading Owned Games on my One X, Getting Message That the Item is Corrupt.: So I recently had an issue with the 3-step update timing out, to the point I sent in my console to get serviced since it is still under warranty. I received it back today and have this new...
  7. this item appears to be corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this item appears to be corrupt: Hello, So since the last update of COD Modern Warfare on XB1, I have been unable to play or even launch the game. Initially it said to try uninstalling it, so I did. But when I go to reinstall...
  8. XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt...: HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. I just downloaded ACE COMBAT 7 yesterday, haven't been able to play because I get this message, or a message saying it took too long to start.... Have been having this...
  9. corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved: For about a month now I tried reinstalling Ark after the extinction update but when I tried doing so i got an installation stopped notification and reading the error 0x80070570. I've tried...
  10. xbox one: "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt"

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one: "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt": Hi, I keep getting this message come up when I turn on the Xbox one "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it then reinstalling...