Xbox copy of the game on PC

Discus and support Xbox copy of the game on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought physical Xbox One copy of Forza Horizon 4. I saw that You can play on PC and on Xbox just by buying one copy. Problem is that i dont have an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaxFromPoland, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Xbox copy of the game on PC

I bought physical Xbox One copy of Forza Horizon 4. I saw that You can play on PC and on Xbox just by buying one copy. Problem is that i dont have an Xbox One and my question is how do i activate it on Pc ?(if i am right what i am writing)

:)

MaxFromPoland, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Rockstar Activation Code

Did you buy a copy of the game on PC yet? Your game from Xbox can not be used on PC.

ThePredatorMLG, Oct 5, 2018
  3. PopDarius
    PopDarius Guest
    Rockstar Activation Code

PopDarius, Oct 5, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello MaxFromPoland

Unfortunately the disc wont work as the play anywhere title as stated on Microsoft website:

Xbox Play Anywhere only applies to digital games. Xbox Play Anywhere games can be purchased in the Xbox Store, the Windows Store, or via a digital code at participating retailers.

For further reference here is the Link to the
    Xbox play anywhere

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 5, 2018
  5. oh, I must have missed that : / sorry for problem

In that case can i refund the game?

MaxFromPoland, Oct 5, 2018
  6. Hi there Max,

Thanks for the reply! In reference to any refunds on transactions, I recommend to contact the Microsoft Store for further assistance.

• Did you purchase the disc game from the Microsoft Store or 3rd Party retail store?
    If the item was purchased through the Microsoft Store, please
    Contact Customer Support

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: