XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

Discus and support XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Electronic_Cap9097, Apr 23, 2024.

1. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over heating and that doesnt work does anybody know what to do
    submitted by /u/Electronic_Cap9097
    [link] [comments]

/u/Electronic_Cap9097, Apr 23, 2024
  2. BigB e a s t1 Win User

where is the bitstream lossless audio for bluray playback

I dont think its an overstatement at all. True pcm is loseless , but it comes down to what you want to do the decompression. Most home theater owners dont spend $1000 and more to have the player do it. I dont understand why the isnt an option, I can buy
    a 69 dollar bluray that can send loseless through bitstream but my 500 dollar xbox one can't. Especially since my ps4 has done it from day one.
  3. xJennyonXbox Win User

I need a code to change my family settings?

So i have to call somewhere? Isnt there an online thing i can type in my details? I dont want to spend money on a phonecall which will probably last a while :(
  4. FredChamberlin Win User

Xbox One warranty

Ok so my xbox isnt working i have a warranty and the store i got it from is not even trying to help my systrm is still under the warranty is there anyway i can bypass this store and have Microsoft fix it or send me a new xbox 1
  5. KyleAnthony1 Win User

Elite Controller Mic Input Problems

Hey Brad thanks for the response. Yes I tried to update but it was already updated. I definitely don't want to buy another adapter and spend money on an under warranty controller when I feel it should work as my normal xbox controllers do. Anything else
    Microsoft can do to get me a new working controller or fix the mic input jack on mine?
  6. Fin d Win User

Xbox app (mobile) sign in issue

I'm having the same issue with a Samsung a53 5g i hope you can fix it because i dont have my xbox set up all i want to use it for is to speak to my friends and i cant because the app isnt working
Thema:

XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

1. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do... - Similar Threads - COOLING ISNT WORKING

2. My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...: Good afternoon, My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to play games. It gets struck at the updating screen. It starts updating to 65% and then the...
  3. How can i fix the “keep the console cool”

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix the “keep the console cool”: I have been playing xbox for a while now and nothing like this has happened in a while every time i play call of duty modern warfare 3 not even like 10-15 minutes in and i get this message it’s...
  4. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  5. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...
  6. I think this would be cool, posting pics in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    I think this would be cool, posting pics in party chat: I got my head thinking. You guys know how we can send pictures as messages through the xbox app? What if we could use said pictures and send them through the xbox party chat? This would be fun...
  7. Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future: I’ve always thought that the gamerscore we rack up on the leaderboard when we play games should be added to our main gamerscore once the month is over and I would like to see this implemented...
  8. Any cool insider games available this month?

in XboX Insiders
    Any cool insider games available this month?: Last time there was a pretty cool pvp game that was 2D anyone know if there's anything more coming? submitted by /u/Ok_Mix_7765 [link] [comments]
  9. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  10. Font style is cool but wrong? Most of my Xbox font for the OS/homesceen looks like this...

in XboX Insiders
    Font style is cool but wrong? Most of my Xbox font for the OS/homesceen looks like this...: Not sure what's going on it started after the last alpha update have turn the Xbox off and the font is still there. PS I like it and am not complaining about it. I just know it's not meant to be...