Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger

Discus and support Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Simple issue If u press the right trigger and left trigger at the same time the left trigger doesn't register maybe 1 in every 10 times sure it's rare... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by futurelucas4502, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger

Simple issue

If u press the right trigger and left trigger at the same time the left trigger doesn't register maybe 1 in every 10 times sure it's rare but it's annoying it's existed literally since the xbox one first came out and seems to have just never been addressed

It's less common on elite controllers but playing games like fortnite are where I've noticed it the most since it doesn't focus meaning I miss most of my shots I've tested this on an original xbox one controller, on the Bluetooth headphone jack version, on the elite controller, elite 2 controller and series x controller and they all have the same problem.

It's less common on elite controllers which is what I've grown a custom to using since this problem happens less but it's a very frustrating problem none the less.

Xbox support pages for how to report a bug are also all out of date so I'm posting here instead.

Yes my controller is up to date and yes it's not just this one controller as I've tested it on many as I've stated above.

:)

futurelucas4502, Jan 1, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger