Xbox controller wont sync

Discus and support Xbox controller wont sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Although my controller has new batteries, it still will not connect to my xbox. It tries connecting to it but shuts off and vibrates twice. Sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr.Mustacho, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Mr.Mustacho
    Mr.Mustacho Guest

Although my controller has new batteries, it still will not connect to my xbox. It tries connecting to it but shuts off and vibrates twice. Sometimes this makes the xbox turn off unexpectedly making it unable to play or use. Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this?

:)

Mr.Mustacho, Jun 26, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

For now, why not just turn off the Xbox at the wall, then sync your controller to your PC, then turn the Xbox back on at the wall. That way you wont turn the Xbox One on when syncing the controller to the PC.
  3. ELITE K1LLER5 Win User

Controllers won't connect

i have the newer xbox and only one of my wireless controllers wont reconnect or sync
  4. dimondbullet04 Win User

Xbox One Controller will not sync

I recently tried updating my controller but the update failed, now my controller wont sync with my xbox and also will not sync with a micro usb cable. The light wont flash faster if I press the sync button on the controller. I would like to update the controller
    and possibly solve the problem but since it wont become recognizable to any of my devices I can't. I need urgent help.

- Thanks
    try to get your controller checked out by an expert because most of the time it's the stuff that are inside that either needs servising or replacing the componets inside
  5. Geth Win User

Is that possible to play the rock band games on xbox one?

No, those games would be a little hard to play bc.

Because the controller wont sync to the xbox one.
  6. Spooky Slayer Win User

Controller won't sync, help!!

My controller worked not it doesnt it says it sync but it wont move or anything :(
Thema:

1. Xbox controller wont sync - Similar Threads - controller wont sync

2. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  3. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X: For the past couple days, my controller randomly stopped syncing. I’ve tried: -Restarting Xbox -Unplugging Xbox - Battery Swap -Updating Controller The only thing that seems to work is...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  10. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...