xbox controller won't stay connected

Discus and support xbox controller won't stay connected in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So for pc gaming I sometimes use an xbox one wireless controller with the xbox one wireless receiver i have plugged into my pc. I recently came into a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by samlallow, Jul 13, 2018.

1. samlallow
    samlallow Guest

So for pc gaming I sometimes use an xbox one wireless controller with the xbox one wireless receiver i have plugged into my pc. I recently came into a problem where the controller will connect and then immediately turn off. I've tried using different usb
    ports, reconnecting the controller, and replacing the batteries, but none of these solutions work. the controller still works if i connect via bluetooth (though i usually don't do this as it only supports one controller this way and the connection is somewhat
    poor).

the only thing that seems to fix the connection is restarting my computer while the usb dongle is plugged in. the software for the receiver is up to date and i don't know what else to check. Any ideas or a link to a similar problem that was fixed would be
    appreciated.

:)

samlallow, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Lord Zaora
    Lord Zaora Guest
    Controller won't stay connected

My Xbox One controller won't connect to the Xbox One if I move it a foot away from the Xbox One it will disconnect. It's not the batteries and there's nothing that could interfere with the connection. I can't play on the Xbox One from my couch, the controller
    will only connect directly in front of the Xbox One.

Lord Zaora, Jul 13, 2018
  3. My controller won't stay connected

Once you pair with your console it should always connect automatically unless you used it on another Xbox one console or a PC.

GreyStormGaming, Jul 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox x controller wont stay on

2. xbox controller wont stay connected to computer