Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

Discus and support Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KirinTang, Mar 13, 2024.

1. KirinTang
    KirinTang Guest

Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The only way to make it work again is to pull out the wire and replug it again. It is extremely frustrating and makes the controller very unusable. I tried to update the firmware but it didn't help. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Edit: It is not just level angle. It happens after certain movements too, like raising the controller up, or leaning it etc. The controller stays on and connected, but all buttons stop working until I reconnect the wire.

:)

KirinTang, Mar 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: