XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT

Discus and support XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT 6 WEEKS 6 WEEKS NO RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT SUPPORT, BROKEN CONTROLLER WAS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Peter Shmanka, May 17, 2024.

1. XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT

6 WEEKS

6 WEEKS

NO RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT SUPPORT, BROKEN CONTROLLER WAS CONFIRMED SENT OUT, NO NEW UNIT WAS DELIVERED - I HAVE AN OUTSTANDING CASE NUMBER NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO RECIEVE A NEW PRODUCT

PRODUCT FAILED WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF USE - JOYSTICK ISSUES

MICROSOFT CANNOT COMPLY WITH THEIR OWN WARRANTY

:)

Peter Shmanka, May 17, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

xbox controller warranty

I was checking the repair services terms and conditions:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Some devices are eligible for this instant delivery, it seems you're device is not eligible according to section 16.

I'm going to attach it:

"In certain countries, Microsoft offers Advance Exchange Service (“AES”), under which you can receive a device prior to shipping your Microsoft Device to Microsoft for service, with certain conditions. If your Microsoft Device qualifies, Microsoft will ship a replacement device (the “Advance Exchange Device”) to your designated location when you request covered warranty service. You must return the original Microsoft Device to Microsoft within fourteen (14) days from the date Microsoft ships the Advanced Exchange Device. When you elect to add AES to your request for covered warranty service, you AGREE to the following terms:

Your Microsoft Device will not qualify for AES if the Device is damaged and/or is not covered under the Microsoft Manufacturer’s Limited Hardware Warranty & Agreement, the Extended Hardware Service plan, or the Microsoft Complete plan, as applicable.

The Advance Exchange Device will be shipped to you in a box that includes a prepaid shipping label.

You must use the prepaid shipping label to return the Microsoft Device for which you received an Advanced Exchange Device and are requesting warranty service. You will need to return your original Microsoft Device in the same box within 14 days from the date Microsoft ships you the Advanced Exchange Device.

To guarantee that the original Microsoft Device is returned, Microsoft may request that you provide us with a valid credit card number. In such a case, YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED if you return the original Microsoft Device (with the serial number you have provided to us) within 14 days from the date Microsoft ships you the Advanced Exchange Device.

You will be liable for the cost of the Advanced Exchange Device and a handling fee equal to the current MSRP of the Advanced Exchange Device if: (1) Microsoft does not receive the original Microsoft Device within 14 days from the date Microsoft ships you the Advanced Exchange Device as indicated by the carrier’s tracking system; (2) the Microsoft Device is not under warranty; and/or (3) the Microsoft Device is excluded from warranty or service. If Microsoft has asked you for your credit card number, YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR SUCH AMOUNTS AUTOMATICALLY.

If you have any questions, please contact Microsoft Support."

You can double check this in the link above, hope it helps!
  3. Georges C. Win User

How to actually get support for anything from microsoft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello t4c_j , I'm sorry about what's going on with your equipment.

If you wish to send your control to the warranty, please follow the instructions in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

You access the site above and register a new device using the serial number. you find behind your console.

Then in MORE DETAILs, search to request repair, Start Online Service.

To mail it to Microsoft.

From the link below you can contact Microsoft support for other matters.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

And in this other

How to report a concern

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/complianc...
  4. Smwutches Win User

Disgraceful customer service from Microsoft

Warranty for controllers is typically 90 days, so their response is typical and pretty common for most companies when something is out of warranty.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Gears elite controller

Hello r0mer0ne,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. If your controller is out of warranty, Microsoft would not be able to exchange your controllers. Accessories do not get repaired through warranty, they only get replaced. For out of warranty controllers, Xbox support
    could only offer to sell you a new one.

You can check your controllers' warranty from here: Request an Xbox controller replacement

For more info and possible other solutions, try contacting a live agent.

Hope this helps!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

xbox controller warranty

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Uncleroy

If you're not able to see the instant delivery replacement, this means that you're not eligible for it.

But to be honest usually Xbox controller replacement / warranty requires always to send the controller first.

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

1. XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT - Similar Threads - CONTROLLER WARRANTY PURCHASE

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  5. Controller warranty has ran out prematurely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty has ran out prematurely: I bought a three year warranty on the 3rd of September 2021 and it shows as warranty expired on the 2/7/2024. I've tried to in touch with an employee but it doesn't work. How do I get in touch...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  8. Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.: I recently received a brand new Xbox series S for Christmas last month. However, when I went to register the console and controller into my Microsoft account it said that the controller warranty...
  9. Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty: Why does my brand new controller show only 2 months warranty (carbon black)?. I bought it from Walmart with a gift card that I got for Christmas. 11520835-9864-4e2f-a5e9-423ad6fdb1a8
  10. Purchased new, sealed elite 2 controller today and registered for warranty but says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased new, sealed elite 2 controller today and registered for warranty but says...: I purchased a new, sealed Xbox elite 2 core controller yesterday from a retailer (GameStop) and it is showing as having been registered over 3 months ago. I know GameStop has tons of used items...