Xbox Controller vibrates when plugged in but won't connect.

Discus and support Xbox Controller vibrates when plugged in but won't connect. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past days,months and years my xbox controller has been working perfectly fine until now. I plug it into my PC and it vibrates but the light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CodiAki, Dec 23, 2023.

1. CodiAki
    CodiAki Guest

For the past days,months and years my xbox controller has been working perfectly fine until now. I plug it into my PC and it vibrates but the light doesn't turn on neither it connect. I've tried 2 different controllers, 2 different USB Cords and 2 Different USB Slots and tried it on my brother's PC. Absolutely nothing. I've tried reinstalling the driver and it works fine with bluetooth but the delay on bluetooth for me isn't good enough so I prefer USB.

:)

CodiAki, Dec 23, 2023
  2. CodiAki Win User

I mean It worked perfectly before but now it doesn't seem to work and it's two controllers that stopped working at the same time. They both worked perfectly before.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

The only thing with cables is some are carry current to power things but not very good at transmitting data which is what you need. Have you tried connecting a phone to that cable and USB port and see if you can access the phone files on the PC?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Sounds like its isolated to the USB port on the controller or related hardware, the cable or USB ports on PC/Laptop but if the same cable works on the same USB ports on other devices, that would rule that out.
  5. CodiAki Win User

I've tried 2 different controllers though. They both worked before. Now they suddenly don't want to work.
  6. CodiAki Win User

not sure. I've tried it on many usb ports and 4 different devices now.
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller vibrates when plugged in but won't connect. - Similar Threads - Controller vibrates plugged

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates

in XBoX on Consoles
    My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates: I have an around 5 month old Xbox series S. purchased 27th of December 2023. I like to play keyboard and mouse but when i plug in both the usbs for them it doesn’t do anything. Playing keyboard...
  4. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  5. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  6. Controller not vibrating via wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not vibrating via wire: My bluetooth device on my PC is broken so I chose to connect the controller via wire. However neither of my Xbox Elite nor Xbox Wireless are able to vibrate with the wire. I checked Xbox...
  7. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  8. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...
  9. Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing: Hello, I got an issue around my xbox X regular controllers, both. it was working fine until i realized the vibration does not work fine, it is super low and weak. I did nothing to controllers, no...
  10. When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...: It turns on then blinks twice, syncs then vibrates twice then turns off a8b9728b-e6f1-4e27-a73b-080312a5a73e