Xbox controller usb-c port broken.

Discus and support Xbox controller usb-c port broken. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help with my Xbox controller's usb port. I use my Xbox controllers to connect to my laptop, and when connected via chord they disconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Samalama154748, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Xbox controller usb-c port broken.

I need help with my Xbox controller's usb port. I use my Xbox controllers to connect to my laptop, and when connected via chord they disconnect constantly. They work well for a good week or two, but even when handles perfectly, they fail soon enough. When I try to use them through Bluetooth my laptop lags out, and no it isn't my laptops fault. You also can't use turtle beach headphones through the controller when connected through Bluetooth. I've gone through 4 of my controllers this month... non have warranty. Is there some sort of solution or is this just happening because it's Xbox and that's just how they are? I have also had stick drift on 3 of the 4 controllers so I think its just Xbox cheaping out. If anyone in this chat is debating buying any products from Xbox I STRONGLY advise that you don't. If anyone here already owns an Xbox controller or works for Xbox and knows a solution for the cable disconnecting problem, please let me know, the websites support forum doesn't have an email option and you can't request support for broken usb ports so I'm lost.

:)

Samalama154748, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Samalama154748 Win User

I would think it is the usb port, I have tried every chord in my house. None work. They used to work good for one of my controllers but had this disconnecting issue for the other three. A week later the one that working is broken too. I got the cable with my beats headphones so I would assume it's high quality, and it works for everything other than Xbox controllers. What would I do if there are no paid repairs or refunds/warranty? I have spent $320 on controllers alone now, I'm done with them.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Are you sure its the usb port ?

Are you constantly unplug and replug?

Have you tried another cable?

If it charges with another cable them you used an old one ? You gotta be careful with cables they do get damaged cables bending isn't a good thing it's best to.pull them straight not roughly or om an angle

If it's disconnecting then it's doubtful it's the port that sounds more like your cables especially if they work if you change cables

Its important not to use cheap cables ones from your Samsung phones or anker are good

2-5 dollar cables ain't worth it I rarely find cables from gas stations to be any good

And no there is no email option no console company has such a thing as pii requires verifcation which can only be done over the phone or live chat as verification has to be interactive and would be horrid if they had to do it over hours and yes that's the law it's a 900 dollar fine om the agent

You can request a repair at devices.microsoft.com or request a call back on contact us you just have to go thru the menu unfortunately the menus keep changing so you will have to work thru it

Besr option when you see it is I doMt recognize a charge

Fyi there is no paid repair for the controllers nor are they repaired out of warranty
  4. David Wirsching Win User

what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

To recharge your Xbox Series X batteries, you need a USB-C to USB-A or USB-C to USB-C cable, depending on your battery charging port. The Xbox Series X comes with a USB-C port on the front of the console that you can use to charge your devices, including controllers. If your batteries have a USB-C connector, you will need a USB-C to USB-C cable. If your batteries have a USB-A connector, you will need a USB-C to USB-A cable. Make sure the cable is of good quality to ensure safe and efficient charging.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
  5. Buick GSX Win User

Xbox series x controller charger

Hi AJStrucel! The Series 2 controller has a built-in battery pack and the charging port on the top of the controller is of the USB-C type. It also comes with a charging dock that plugs via the USB-C cable to your Xbox or PC on top of which you rest the controller.
    The charging port on the dock lines up with holes on the back of the controller just below where the batteries of a normal controller are located.

I hope this helps!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

correct usb cable for xbox 360 mw3 console

They arre standard USB type A ports on the console. The 360 controllers use a custom interface just for charging and have no wired mode

Xbox One controllers, which use Micro USB or USB C won’t work on Xbox 360
Thema:

1. Xbox controller usb-c port broken. - Similar Threads - controller usb port

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  4. My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates

in XBoX on Consoles
    My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates: I have an around 5 month old Xbox series S. purchased 27th of December 2023. I like to play keyboard and mouse but when i plug in both the usbs for them it doesn’t do anything. Playing keyboard...
  5. Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...: Hi Everyone, I would like to know if the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via USB-C to the PC. This is the controller I'm talking about:...
  6. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  7. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  8. Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller???: Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller??? fd461cf0-13b3-4de4-9c40-15543c82b254
  9. When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.: If I have my external HD plugged into the same port, the controller won’t connect from any other 2 ports that’s unused. The hard drive also won’t show up even if it’s the only thing plugged in....
  10. Are the newest xbox controllers usb 3? The ports on the xbox are 3.0..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the newest xbox controllers usb 3? The ports on the xbox are 3.0..: I am assuming mines a usb 2.0 port because its not type c yet its the micro a or whatever i am assuming I should upgrade? Or are they for some reason usb 2.0 plugged into something newer and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix micro usb port on xbox one controller