Xbox controller to bluetooth stops working after one day.

Discus and support Xbox controller to bluetooth stops working after one day. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have xbox x and my controller was working well on remote with my phone connected to bluetooth for one day, then next day stops working at all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lol Olo, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Lol Olo
    Lol Olo Guest

Hello, I have xbox x and my controller was working well on remote with my phone connected to bluetooth for one day, then next day stops working at all - same controller. I have phone xiaomi poco x4 pro, android 11, please explain me how to fix it. Its weird, because ive tried everything like reinstall app, turn off phone, disconnect from bluetooth etc. Thank you for your help and time. Regards Michael

:)

Lol Olo, Sep 9, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Lol Olo,

Thank you for posting in the Micrsooft Community.

I can see that your controller is not working well with your phone. This could be caused by a number of factors, such as interference, battery level, or software updates. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

- Make sure your controller is fully charged and has the latest firmware update. You can check this by connecting your controller to your Xbox console or a Windows 10 PC and opening the Xbox Accessories app.

- Make sure your phone has the latest software update and the Xbox app is up to date. You can check this by going to your phone's settings and looking for updates.

- Try to pair your controller with your phone again. To do this, press and hold the pair button on your controller for three seconds until the Xbox button flashes. Then, go to your phone's Bluetooth settings and select your controller from the list of available devices.

- If the pairing is successful, try to use the controller with the Xbox app. If the issue persists, you may need to contact your phone's manufacturer for further assistance.

Please see:

Using the Xbox Wireless Controller on different platforms | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you resolve the issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us again. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Have a great day!
  4. bdub1228 Win User

XBox Series S Controller

This also stopped working. Not exactly sure what is going on. Controller works through bluetooth on every device but my gaming pc. But I can connect other controllers through bluetooth and they work directly plugged in. Only this XBox controller does not work after working fine
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Dualsense completely disappears off bluetooth after a few seconds

The controllers never worked via Bluetooth or they worked for some time and stopped right after?
  6. Pritto Pauly Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

I had the same issue. The controller worked for navigating through Xbox app. but when a Xcloud game is launched, the inputs stopped working. I force stopped Xbox app and unpaired controller and removed it from Bluetooth devices. After reconnecting, the controller is working in Xcloud games. Hopefully it will fix your problem too. And it is for sure that this error is of Xbox app.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller to bluetooth stops working after one day. - Similar Threads - controller bluetooth stops

2. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  3. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  4. Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth: My xbox elite model 1 controller wont even show up on bluetooth. It has new batteries its literally against next to bluetooth adapter, i tried reseting controller and pc many times and it just...
  5. Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable: Hello, it's been multiple days i've tried to connect my controller (Dualshock 4) to my laptop through USB but my PC charges the controller yet doesn't recognize it The problem doesn't come from...
  6. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other...
  7. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  8. Is my controller compatible with Bluetooth?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my controller compatible with Bluetooth?: I own an original Xbox one and I want to know if my controller is compatible with Bluetooth so I can test out the remote play features eff7f74a-776b-4abe-8ea3-60e1985c7cfb
  9. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller stopped connecting to PC via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller stopped connecting to PC via bluetooth: Hello everyone, I have an Xbox wireless controller for a couple of months now and it was connecting perfectly to my PC via bluetooth. Recently my pc suddenly stopped detecting it. I have a UB400...