Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button

Discus and support Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an Xbox Series S controller, and whenever I hold down the view button to view a game leaderboard, it takes a screenshot. FYI: THE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gihan Almeida, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button

I recently bought an Xbox Series S controller, and whenever I hold down the view button to view a game leaderboard, it takes a screenshot.

FYI: THE XBOX CONTROLLER VIEW BUTTON LOOKS LIKE THIS
    Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button [​IMG]

:)

Gihan Almeida, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Belockaye Win User

Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with the A button

I FIGURED IT OUT! You have to go to steam big picture mode -> settings ->controller settings-> enable xbox configuration support AND xbox extended feature support. You can then change the bindings of the controller to whatever you like, I play rocket league and now whenever you click to change keybindings, it takes you to an interesting controller button view and you can mess around with it. I havent had any screenshots or volume changes since.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Announcing Commands

Or if you press and hold the Xbox button on the controller and bring up the shut down screen there should be the option to hit either the Menu or View button displayed in small text to switch the feature on or off.
  4. DominumStige Win User

precooledRocket

Hi!

Try clearing the console cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and try again.

To verify access to the profile with the X360 emulation, press the controller "view" and "menu" buttons.
  5. gimme cheetos Win User

enabling two player on xbox one PvZ2

did you make sure that your controller is connected to the console you can connect a wireless controller by holding down the button on the front of the controller and also holding down the button to connect the controller to your xbox as well
  6. DominumStige Win User

Backwards compatible game not going past download profile

Hi!

Probably some data in the profile is corrupt. Try clearing the cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs. If it still does not work, delete the profile from the console and re-download it again. The status of the connection to the Live service,
    in the X360 emulation screen, you can see it by holding down the "view" and "start" buttons of the controller.
Thema:

Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button

1. Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button - Similar Threads - controller takes screenshot

2. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  3. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  4. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  5. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  6. Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input: Greetings! I recently acquired a brand-new Xbox One controller, and initially, everything worked flawlessly for the first few days. However, as of yesterday, both my PC and Xbox have been...
  7. My xbox sieres s is beeping, taking a long time to connect to my hard drives, and controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox sieres s is beeping, taking a long time to connect to my hard drives, and controller.: So, I went over to my girlfriends for the weekend and took my xbox with me. When i plugged it in the thing beeped once and a while. Found a thread that said clear the MAC address. So I did. Now...
  8. Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?: Hi, So Recently I tried Booting up my Xbox One, I picked up my Wired Controller, Pressed the Xbox button on the controller, Things worked Just fine, I tried Using the D-pad but No input was...
  9. Xbox series s controller not turning on after taking of charger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s controller not turning on after taking of charger: i just bought a xbox series s and ive been charging the controller all day and yet when i disconnect it it just turns of and not even the xbox light turns on and the batteries that came with it...
  10. Very weird predicament, how to take off parental controls.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Very weird predicament, how to take off parental controls.: I recently cut all ties with my father and moved in with my mom, as I’m still a minor he still has all controls on my Xbox and it’s basically on lock and doesn’t allow me to do much, this is also...