Xbox controller randomly disconnects from my pc when connected via Bluetooth (I have tried...

Discus and support Xbox controller randomly disconnects from my pc when connected via Bluetooth (I have tried... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is now incredibly infuriating, I have seen a rather largely upvoted post covering the same issue but I have to ask as nothing has worked. So the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JACOB-C00K, Sep 3, 2024.

1. Xbox controller randomly disconnects from my pc when connected via Bluetooth (I have tried...

This is now incredibly infuriating, I have seen a rather largely upvoted post covering the same issue but I have to ask as nothing has worked.

So the issue goes as follows, my controller randomly disconnects every few minutes, sometimes up to 20 mins if I’m lucky. It only does this on my pc, works fine on my tv (GeForce now) and also on my phone and Xbox.

What I have tried: Updating controller firmware Reinstalling Xbox app Updating Bluetooth drivers Forgetting Bluetooth device and repairing it Reset bios Then updated my bios I have also tried configuring on the accessories app

None of these things have worked, I want to be able to use my controller wirelessly and not have to rely on a cable like I will have to soon.

Does anyone have this issue and what did you do to fix it?

submitted by /u/JACOB-C00K
    [link] [comments]

/u/JACOB-C00K, Sep 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox controller randomly disconnects from my pc when connected via Bluetooth (I have tried...