Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

Discus and support Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jimmyxdrtb, Apr 15, 2024.

1. jimmyxdrtb
    jimmyxdrtb Guest

I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty information with correct durration?

:)

jimmyxdrtb, Apr 15, 2024
  2. jimmyxdrtb Win User

3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Jimmyxdrtb. Thanks for replying. In Contact Us page, could you try picking a different category until the callback or private chat option appears?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Jimmyxdrtb. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, serial numbers, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I was checking the warranty terms and conditions for Slovakia, and it wasn't explicitly stated that you will get 2 years of warranty for Xbox controllers.

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...slovakia-fe553b83-0aa8-4cfa-bf1f-147c28b4a940

However, what I can suggest is double-checking this information with Microsoft by opening a case and following these steps:

“Go to Microsoft Account | Devices and locate your device.
    Select Info & support and, if necessary, select Register to register the device and see coverage details.

On the row for warranty claims, select Learn More.
    Select submit a request.

Provide information on the Warranty Support request form and select Submit.”

This information was taken from the following article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/windo...purchase-ceca7e91-3a88-e2dc-7a21-b8c54b5429df

I'll remain attentive to any other inquiry you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. jimmyxdrtb Win User

I have tried both Chat and Callback support.

In chat, it was not resolved. Conversation ended with response that the person have no capability to access any account information for security reasons.

Tried Callback support too, multiple times during work days. It informed me, to try another time, that service is not available at this time.
  6. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. - Similar Threads - controller purchased shows

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT: XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT 6 WEEKS 6 WEEKS NO RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT SUPPORT, BROKEN CONTROLLER WAS CONFIRMED SENT OUT, NO NEW UNIT WAS DELIVERED - I...
  4. Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...: Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on Apr 29th 2024. How to fix this? 5f5c40da-25b2-49d8-ab3c-2af5e2767c2a
  5. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  6. Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.: I recently received a brand new Xbox series S for Christmas last month. However, when I went to register the console and controller into my Microsoft account it said that the controller warranty...
  7. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  8. Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty: Why does my brand new controller show only 2 months warranty (carbon black)?. I bought it from Walmart with a gift card that I got for Christmas. 11520835-9864-4e2f-a5e9-423ad6fdb1a8
  9. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  10. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...