Xbox Controller problem?

Discus and support Xbox Controller problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having problems with talking with some of my friends with my skullcandy headphones(with the wire that has the mic with it) And it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlphaGhost AI, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Xbox Controller problem?

Hello,

I have been having problems with talking with some of my friends with my skullcandy headphones(with the wire that has the mic with it) And it's been not letting me speak with them but only to hear them through the headphones. I have tried updating The controller
    but it just Says:"Please make sure Usb cable is firmly plugged in". Please help it's been happening for 2 weeks now and there's nothing wrong with my headphones.

-Sincerely,

:)

AlphaGhost AI, Oct 12, 2017
  2. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Oct 12, 2017
  3. rob_brum
    rob_brum Guest
    rob_brum, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Xbox Controller problem?

Heya AlphaGost AI.

If this is only happening with some friends, the issue may be on your NAT type. If you head over to Network settings and check under detailed network statistics, what does your NAT type show as? If you have anything other than an open NAT, please take a chance
    to run through this
    NAT Type Troubleshooter

Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
  5. AridLizard Win User

Having problema yo go yo main menu

6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando

Hey Thiago

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to sync a controller to your console.

It's possible that your controller might need an update. I would recommend
    checking for updates on your controller
    . If possible, I would also recommend syncing your controller to another console or even your mobile device if compatible to verify that this is not a problem with your controller.

If you haven't already, I would recommend using the
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution
    wizard and see if this helps find a solution to this matter.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

problemas con la conexión del mando de Xbox 360 [Translation-problems with the Xbox 360 controller connection]

Hi Nagwal98,

Thank you for the update. I believe the issue lies with using the Xbox One play and charge kit since I think it may only work properly with an Xbox One controller, not an Xbox 360 controller. This may be why the drivers did not install when you plugged it
    in. This is just speculation that the cable is not compatible with an Xbox 360 controller, but I recommend going to the store and getting another micro USB cable and try again.

Even if the Xbox Accessories App for Windows 10 was available in your region, the app is not meant to configure an Xbox 360 controller since it's designed to manage devices for the Xbox One console. Windows 10 does have a controller calibration program to
    manage your Xbox 360 controller when connected. There are a number of steps so I recommend reading over this article on

how to calibrate your gaming controller on Windows 10
  8. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

BUG RT CONTROLE XBOX ONE EM JOGOS COMO GTA V E THE WITCHER 3[Translation-BUG RT CONTROL XBOX ONE ON GAMES LIKE GTA V AND THE WITCHER 3]

Infelizmente, pode não ser possível corrigir o problema com o controle sem fio e ele deverá ser substituído. Clique em Substituir o controle no link abaixo para verificar sua garantia e iniciar uma troca.

https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

[Translation-Unfortunately, it may not be possible to fix the problem with the wireless control and it should be replaced. Click Replace the control on the link below to verify your warranty and start an exchange.

https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution]
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando

Hi Thiago,

The only other thing I can think of is the controller an official Xbox controller? Or is it a third party controller, like astro, afterglow.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Controller problem?

1. Xbox Controller problem? - Similar Threads - Controller problem

2. pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem: I've had my elite 2 controller for 2 years now and i can never figure out why it does this every time i play this game its started on PGA tour 2k19 and it still persists in PGA tour 2k23. i have...
  3. problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with xbox adaptive controller and new firmware: I use the XAC with ultimac ultrastick 360s. I have used this setup since day one of XAC release. newest firmware has broken these sticks. if you move a little left its ok, a bunch left goes full...
  4. Controller problem with minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller problem with minecraft: New to Xbox…Gson playing Minecraft. Now getting message saying controller lost connection but they work on every other game …yes we have rebooted and reconnected the controllers. Can’t even get...
  5. Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller: I bought NBA 2K23, and when I first logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My controller, as well as other controllers, work just fine on other games. For example, I cannot...
  6. Update problem with my Xbox Elite V2 controller? How can i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem with my Xbox Elite V2 controller? How can i fix it?: The XBOX app keeps showing that I need to update. However, it is then displayed that my controller is up to date. So I can't configure my controller. Before Update: [img] I do Update: [img]...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller problem: Hi, my left joystick gets stuck whenever I move it to the sides. Its brand new, just bought it for myself yesterday dd3dca10-c78b-45fe-be40-c50165fc62c6
  8. Weird problem with discord when controller turns off

in XboX Insiders
    Weird problem with discord when controller turns off: When my batteries die or if my controller turns off for any reason, the other people in the call cant hear me and i have to rejoin every time. There's no error message or anything. Ideas?...
  9. Xbox Series S/X Controller Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S/X Controller Problem: So today i was playing some games and i noticed that my controller wasn't taking inputs correctly and would either double them or keep pressing them when i hold down. It has become very annoying...
  10. Controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problem: Good evening, So I got the new Xbox Series X shock blue wireless controller for my Xbox one and ever since I got it it was great! Until a few weeks go by and I’m playing Call of Duty: Black...