Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

Discus and support Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlos Eduardo Lares, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after I get the GIGABYTE B760 with integrated bluetooth my controller didn't showed up in the bluetooth devices list.

Didn't do to much about it but to fix the problem I have to uninstall the bluetooth device of the MOBA in the Device Manager and plug my adapter so my Controller get's paired.

Today it doesn't connect neither with a USB Cable.

Already tried to update bluetooth drivers (Up to Date) , MOBA Drivers, plug with different USB Cable, uninstall device from hidden devices in the Device Manager.

Nothing worked.

Has anyone

*** Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers ***

:)

Carlos Eduardo Lares, Mar 30, 2024
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Carlos,

Good day! Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you that you're having trouble connecting your Xbox controller to your PC after replacing your MOBA. Based on the information you provided, it seems like the issue might be related to the Bluetooth drivers on your PC. Let's try some steps to fix the issue however just a heads up, here at Microsoft Community forums, we only have limited tools in case the troubleshooting steps fail, we may need you to reach Xbox Live Support for further assistance.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Update your controller firmware: You can do this on a PC by installing the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store, and then connecting the controller while the app is open.

2. Try a different USB port or cable: If the controller doesn’t work when connected with a USB cable, double check that the problem isn’t with the cable or the port—try a different cable/port connection or connect to a different device.

3. Uninstall the Bluetooth driver for your MOBA from the Device Manager, and then restart your PC. Windows should automatically reinstall the driver.

4. Check for Windows updates: You can find available Windows updates by going to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.

5. Try updating the Bluetooth driver for your MOBA from the manufacturer's website.

If none of these steps correct the controller connection issue, your controller might need to be replaced. If you’ve tried all these steps and the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to Xbox Live Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or service options for your controller. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

We hope this helps resolve your issue with the controller. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. We are always happy to assist you.

Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Just me or is next-gen falling a bit flat?

MOBA on Xbox one are coming.

Smite & Gigantic.

But,i guess,since they will be available on Xbox one,they aren't MOBA anymore and becomes very bad games.

I never played MOBA,but after trying Smite,even if the game is fine.I don't see me, playing hours and hours.

But some might enjoy them.

By the way,is Happy War a MOBA .' cause it's very similar.
  4. bulletsK-66C8C1C8-DF Win User

Controllers dont pair

I just received my replacement console. Controllers paired instantly with the new console and they work well.
  5. SimoneGi Win User

Xbox wireless controller after firmware update stoppend working on some bluetooth device

After lot of test i found the solution. You need to pair the controller with a headset attach to it (also a spare 3.5mm plug inside it). After that the controller work good even if you unplug the headset. The bad point is that you have to pair the controller
    everytime you want to use it, because if you close the tv (device) or the controller the configuration is lost and the problem rebegin.

It dosen't make any sense but it work like this...
  6. MR CAPSON Win User

Controller connectivity...Please Advise.......

I think you will find it's not a controller issue but a console issue. I have tried multiple controllers and none of them will stay paired. It''s more likely a bad radio in the console than multiple bad radios in the controllers. I am waiting on my replacement
    console and see if that solves the problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement - Similar Threads - Controller Pairing Problems

2. Hdmi not working after trying to pair a controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi not working after trying to pair a controller.: So after 3 systems having hdmi issues i still decided to stay with xbox for whatever dumb reason. Regardless i got this one fixed awhile ago and it was working fine until a month ago 4k stopped...
  3. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  4. xbox one controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller pairing issue: We recently helped our daughter move from college to back home for the summer. During the move, her (original) xbox one somehow lost its left side panel (pic) where the pairing button is. We are...
  5. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  6. Xbox X controller no longer pairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controller no longer pairs.: My Xbox ONE X controller no longer pairs to my console. It seems to be since it updated 14/04. I have tried all troubleshooting suggested and still doesn't work. It's not interference as was fine...
  7. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  8. Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb: My xbox one controller wont pair to my pc properly when I connect the end and front of the micro usb to the controller and the pc I have to hold the guide button to turn it on and it pairs to my...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...
  10. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...