Xbox controller not working with iPad Pro

Discus and support Xbox controller not working with iPad Pro in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Help... I have connected my series x controller with my iPad Pro 12.9. In the Bluetooth settings, its shown as connected, but on xbox.com/play, when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlueManta_, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Xbox controller not working with iPad Pro

Help...

I have connected my series x controller with my iPad Pro 12.9.

In the Bluetooth settings, its shown as connected, but on xbox.com/play, when I try to start a game, it says that there is no controller connected to the device. I also tried to connect the Gamepad with a USB-C to USB-C cable, but same error!

submitted by /u/BlueManta_
    [link] [comments]

/u/BlueManta_, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Moe Hashim Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

I also tried Nintendo pro controller and it was the same. Once I launch the fortnite on cloud gaming it does not read the controller. I used Safari on my iPad mini and chrome and also edge and nothing worked. Is it true that for web gaming only Xbox controllers are compatible?
  3. Deadmonkey28 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

I was able to connect my bluetooth xbox one controller to my macbook pro, but i didnt have any luck connecting to ipad
  4. silver fox gram Win User

Can't load the Daily Challenge Solitaire games

I am on IPad Pro and only the Daily Challenges dont work!
  5. kjh273 Win User

Unable to sign in Microsoft Solitaire on iOS

Yep same issue. It works on my 11 pro max; not on iPad Pro 2021. Guess which screen I would rather play on. Looking forward to a solution to this problem.
  6. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
Thema:

Xbox controller not working with iPad Pro

1. Xbox controller not working with iPad Pro - Similar Threads - controller working iPad

2. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  3. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  6. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  7. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  8. Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable: Hi, Im a user from india i have an xbox elite controller which is out of warrenty. i was trying to place a device service and repair but at the checkout it is having some error again and again....
  9. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  10. Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro

in XboX Insiders
    Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro: Tried pressing the buttons reconnected and all that changed the batteries restarted my IPad and it still won’t work submitted by /u/Cute-Ad9413 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipad pro 11in xbox controler issues