Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable

Discus and support Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im a user from india i have an xbox elite controller which is out of warrenty. i was trying to place a device service and repair but at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by evilparadime, Jun 17, 2024.

1. evilparadime
    evilparadime Guest

Hi,

Im a user from india

i have an xbox elite controller which is out of warrenty. i was trying to place a device service and repair but at the checkout it is having some error again and again.

Call back feature also gives an error and calling microsoft on 000800... number also doesnt get anybody online to help.

Im getting no solution on what to do for repair/replacement.

:)

evilparadime, Jun 17, 2024
  2. Jason1967 Win User

Missing Forza 5 Promo code

I have the same issue, and the retailer (Game) is uncontactable
  3. Smwutches Win User

Support uncontactable

On the contact site, change the category/topic until it gives you the option to request a call back or chat with support. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Xbox customer service is uncontactable?

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

I understand what you are going through and sorry to hear about what happened! You seem to have been through a lot with your console and it will really be best if you get in touch with an Xbox representative directly as we don't have tools here to check account or order status.

About what happened on your delivery status, you should check it on the courrier website if the status is already showing for delivery based on the Xbox page as well https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

But allow me to guide you how you can get in touch with an Xbox representative to best check your concern, first go to this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

On the page, click on "Contact us" > Subscriptions & billing > I can't redeem a code > Type in "Support" then there you should see option to message or request a callback from the Xbox team. The option I provided here is diferent, this is just a way to easily find the option to reach the Xbox support.

There you shuld see an option to chat and based on experience, I suggest to try going for a chat instead it is much faster for me.

I hope this helps somehow to ease your problem. Feel free to post back here in the community if you need more help and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. sebamos Win User

Why are Xbox completely uncontactable?

I can't request a callback, this is the problem, after I enter my number it says "Something went wrong on our end, we are working hard to fix it".

Can a gamer get a xbox support advisor to call me?

Thanks
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Why are Xbox completely uncontactable?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately the only way to talk to support is via support.xbox.com/contact-us

You can request a call or choose a to message a gamer who can reroute you
Thema:

1. Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable - Similar Threads - controller working microsoft

2. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  3. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  6. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  7. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  8. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  9. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...
  10. I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working: Live chat is not working. How do i request a repair ? 85c716fb-7105-4b45-badc-0a7448935006