Xbox controller not work connected by bluetooth on PC

Discus and support Xbox controller not work connected by bluetooth on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have Windows 10 pro, version 22H2, Build os 19045.3155 When Xbox controller is connected by USB, it works fine, but when connected by Bluetooth,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by longiC, Jun 29, 2023.

1. longiC
    longiC Guest

Hi,I have Windows 10 pro, version 22H2, Build os 19045.3155

When Xbox controller is connected by USB, it works fine, but when connected by Bluetooth, it is not working at all.

Since I can't upload images here, I uploaded on OnDrive: images

Here are some points I found:

• The controller works fine if connected via USB and the firmware is updated in Xbox Accessories
    • Connecting by Bluetooth, Xbox Accessories doesn’t recognize it, so it is not related to Steam or other software
    • When it is connected by Bluetooth, the Xbox One Controller driver is not present (hidden), it is present only via USB
    • All drivers are updated, at least that’s what it says in Device Management
    • The system recognizes the controller but only works through Devices and Printers->Xbox Wireless Controller->Gaming Peripherals Setting->Property->Test
    • In Devices and Printers -> Xbox Wireless Controller -> Properties -> Services, it is empty. I don’t know if that is normal
    I have searched for solutions to the problem on the internet, uninstalled drivers, and restarted computer many times, so I hope someone can solve the issue.

:)

longiC, Jun 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: