Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

Discus and support Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andoo24s, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Andoo24s
    Andoo24s Guest

Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting with different ports and cables and still doesn't work but it works if I have a battery installed and use it on my xbox with bluetooth, but with this I cant use it on my computer since it doesn't have a bluetooth adaptor. I don't know if there is a problem with the controller or I need to do something to fix it, also I have updated the controller and tried connecting the controller via cable on the xbox but even then the port wont work with the xbox as well. If anyone has solutions I'm all ears and any help would be very much appreciated.

:)

Andoo24s, Apr 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: