Xbox controller joystick left side not work good

Discus and support Xbox controller joystick left side not work good in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the left side of my xbox x controller joystick is not working well. as if stuck. If I drag it up or down, it constantly senses that I'm constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lajos Makker, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Lajos Makker
    Lajos Makker Guest

the left side of my xbox x controller joystick is not working well. as if stuck. If I drag it up or down, it constantly senses that I'm constantly pressing it and you can't play like that. . I bought it in a store 5 months ago. Please help me thanks

:)

Lajos Makker, Aug 26, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

3. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

I have a new adaptive controller and have the adaptive joystick plugged into the usb on the left side of the adaptive controller, yet the joystick will not control the left thumbstick in any direction. This is my 2nd adaptive controller keyboard and
    first joystick ( first thought pads on adaptive controller were touch pads). I’m hoping someone else has had this issue and is an easy fix. I turn the adaptive controller on first, then my regular controller. I’m praying this is not a second return of the
    adaptive controller or a first of the joystick.
  4. Amskon Win User

Would xbox be willing to make a controller with semetrical joysticks

My thumb lays naturally towards the xbox Dpad not the joystick, plus the xbox controller is almost to small for my hands so I have to roll my thumb forward to even get to the joystick on the left side. The playstation controller is thicker and and wider which fits my hand size better. So my thumbs rest more naturally with its joysticks.
  5. Black dragooon1 Win User

Cheap Xbox Controller Clip

If it the regular Xbox controller or a special kind?
    All Xbox controllers have this problem. It is a little grey chip in the left joystick that re-centers the stick. The problem is, the plastic of that chip is so fragile that even a slight nudge at where the chip is located(Right Side of Joystick) will break
    it off. At the moment I have not found a way to fix this but to buy a new controller for a silly problem.
  6. anil-mahapatra Win User

[Spoiler] All GTA V Cheats

The left and right buttons/joysticks are not giving the required results for the purpose of cheats (for ex-lower wanted level).Whereas the LT/RT AND LB/RB Buttons are working good for cheats.

The joystick and other buttons on top of the controller are working fine otherwise, but just not for the cheats.

Can you therefore , please guide me how do i use the cheats through my xbox wireless controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller joystick left side not work good - Similar Threads - controller joystick left

2. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  7. Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?: I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension. 39e168ac-648d-4a12-8fcb-661f6319dfa4
  8. Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.: The right joystick suddenly stopped working mid game on my Xbox One with all my controllers, three wireless and one wired. The system recognizes the joystick when testing and with the magnifier....
  9. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  10. Would xbox be willing to make a controller with semetrical joysticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would xbox be willing to make a controller with semetrical joysticks: I'm a life long playstation user and have avoided xbox due solely to your controller layout. I joined xbox this generation with the xbox series S. Primarily due to Starfield as im a big Bethesda...