Xbox Controller issues

Discus and support Xbox Controller issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox controller will turn on but not connecting to my Xbox. And non of my devices have Bluetooth turned on. Idk what it is connecting to. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MasterAidan06, May 21, 2024.

1. Xbox Controller issues

My Xbox controller will turn on but not connecting to my Xbox. And non of my devices have Bluetooth turned on. Idk what it is connecting to. I've tried everything

:)

MasterAidan06, May 21, 2024
  2. UMAD BABY D Win User

Controller or Xbox issue?

perhaps smacking your controllers on anything when in a rage isn't to good for them...and idk how your xbox would be affected by you doing that to your controllers
  3. Mr Boozyhead Win User

XBOX Controller issue

4. Mister Cizl Win User

xbox controller issue

Hey redraptor987! Are you able to test the headset with another controller and see how that works? Post back and let me know!
  5. XxChezLordxX Win User

Xbox Controller Issues

Already tried that but to no prevail.

Thank you anyways!
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox Controller Issues

ower cycling your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards .
Thema:

Xbox Controller issues

1. Xbox Controller issues - Similar Threads - Controller issues

2. Input issue with Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input issue with Xbox One controller: My Xbox One controller is having issues with input. It's doubling its input, like each time I press a button or move the sticks that I'm doing it twice, and the right stick periodically & randomly...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Controller issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller issues: When I connect my Xbox controller to my PC or any device it shows on the device as connected then disconnected. And keeps changing between them and changing every second until it just comes up...
  5. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  6. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  7. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  8. xbox one controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller pairing issue: We recently helped our daughter move from college to back home for the summer. During the move, her (original) xbox one somehow lost its left side panel (pic) where the pairing button is. We are...
  9. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...
  10. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...