Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human

Discus and support Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Really at a loss of what to do here. My xbox series X controller has been intermittently disconnecting for the past month or two now. It's gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam Keefer, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Adam Keefer
    Adam Keefer Guest

Hi,

Really at a loss of what to do here.

My xbox series X controller has been intermittently disconnecting for the past month or two now. It's gotten to the point where I can't play live games like diabo because my controller will disconnect with no warning. I've tried pretty much everything:

• Power cycle console
    • reset controller connection
    • move closer to console
    • replace controller batteries
    • factory reset console
    • connect controller with microUSB
    I tried going through xbox support and their website refused to let me talk to a live person about the issue: "Live support isn't available for this issue".

The virtual assistant told me I'd have to buy a replacement controller, but I purchased this xbox (and controller) less than a year ago and I have a really hard time believing xbox can't guarantee their products will work for more than a year.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

:)

Adam Keefer, Jun 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: