Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and...

Discus and support Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing COD Warzone in game, my left button and left trigger automatically swapped and now I do not know how to fix it... I tried to see if this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hl2xj, May 6, 2020.

1. hl2xj
    hl2xj Guest

Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and...

While playing COD Warzone in game, my left button and left trigger automatically swapped and now I do not know how to fix it...

I tried to see if this was just COD but it seems to be the controller problem as other games I play such as PUBG are like this as well. The left trigger and left button has swapped by itself...

I have gone in settings and reset the controller but that hasn't helped. Left trigger should be ADS and left button should be sprint. However, only these two just flipped by itself in game and now its stuck...

Any help?

:)

hl2xj, May 6, 2020
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and now I can't fix it.

I presume it's a standard controller?

If not have you altered button config?

Also I'd check if there is any update outstanding, plug the controller into xbox and check via settings for updates.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and now I can't fix it.

Check in game settings and reset to default
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Also try checking the Xbox Accessories app and see if the buttons are swapped in there, and also check your in game button layout and control scheme.
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please try the following:

1. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 30 seconds and after that disconnect the console from power for at least 60 seconds. After that reconnect the console and power on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    2. When console is booted double check the controller settings again and reset it.
    3. After that restart the console one more time.

Let it know if there are any results
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

adaptive controller

Hey there J K Twinkle!

Sorry to hear you are unable to map the Triggers to the A & B buttons. I did attempt to map my Adaptive controller and was able to do this through the Xbox accessories app.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support page for help on Mapping your Xbox One adaptive.

Once you are on the Button Mapping screen you can select the A button and you should see the options to map it to a specific function, in this case you would be looking for the Left Trigger. Same thing with the B button you will map that one to the Left
    Trigger.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and... - Similar Threads - Controller Help Left

2. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  3. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  4. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  5. Help with my power A controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with my power A controller.: I have a Power A wired controller with the specialized usb-c cable but I lost it and I just have a regular controller with no other wires that can fit into it. I’m stumped on what to do does...
  6. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  7. Need help picking a new xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking a new xbox controller: So I've been through lots of regular xbox series x/s controllers and the most recent one got stick drift after about 4 months of use. Trying to find a xbox controller that can withstand the...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  9. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  10. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...