Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud

Discus and support Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the latest iOS update and my controller is responding to my phone but whenever I try it in xcloud it doesn’t respond at all. Any fix? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/horselady12, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud

I have the latest iOS update and my controller is responding to my phone but whenever I try it in xcloud it doesn’t respond at all. Any fix?

submitted by /u/horselady12
    [link] [comments]

/u/horselady12, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Pritto Pauly Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

I had the same issue. The controller worked for navigating through Xbox app. but when a Xcloud game is launched, the inputs stopped working. I force stopped Xbox app and unpaired controller and removed it from Bluetooth devices. After reconnecting, the controller is working in Xcloud games. Hopefully it will fix your problem too. And it is for sure that this error is of Xbox app.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

I've seen user comments using the controller in the Xbox app on the phone, maybe your controller works with xCloud there.
  4. Sargon Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller not working with xCloud on Windows 10

Why would I request a repair for my controller? It works perfectly fine for all but xCloud. This issue is specific to xCloud.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

playstation controller xbox game pass on pc

He's talking about PC, not Xbox. Don't forget, you can use a PlayStation controller on Xcloud, so using the controller on PC may work.
  6. Chris Hall-[xboxvenu Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Party chat doesn’t work

Same result. It doesn’t work. I can plug in my regular controller and it works fine. It just doesn’t work on the elite 2 controller.
Thema:

Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud

1. Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud - Similar Threads - controller doesn’t xcloud

2. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  3. Xbox one S doesn’t recognize my controllers anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S doesn’t recognize my controllers anymore.: Day before yesterday I played my Xbox one S as usual. Today I click the button on the controller to start it up as usual, and the Xbox doesn’t start. Controller flashes slowly, continuously. I...
  4. Controller doesn’t respond to buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn’t respond to buttons: I was watching a show, when the episode ended, so I turned my controller back on from sleep. But when the light stopped flashing and went solid, none of the buttons were doing anything, including...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesn’t work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesn’t work unless plugged in: My Xbox Elite 2 controller only works when plugged in. I noticed while playing the controller would disconnect occasionally and make me sign back in. The controller works while plugged in and...
  6. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  7. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  8. How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work: I was playing Fortnite today and noticed that I couldn’t move backwards and I would just keep going straight. I went to the Xbox controller test in the Xbox accessories app and when I try to move...
  9. Controller pairs but doesn’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Controller pairs but doesn’t work: So I’ve been having this issue a lot recently and I have no idea what causes it or why it’s happening. Whenever the controller turns itself off from inactivity and I return to turn it back on,...
  10. My wired Xbox controller doesn’t work on certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My wired Xbox controller doesn’t work on certain games: When I try play a game called rust with my new controller my lt and rt buttons do not do anything but everything else does and it used to work on my old controller. This controller also works on...