Xbox controller doesn't show up why?

Discus and support Xbox controller doesn't show up why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Xbox series s controller and I want to play with it on pc but whenever I try to connect it doesn't show up. I have gamebird 4.0 Bluetooth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Germans Mitkovs, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Xbox controller doesn't show up why?

I have Xbox series s controller and I want to play with it on pc but whenever I try to connect it doesn't show up. I have gamebird 4.0 Bluetooth dongle. Microsoft please help me. I have windows 11.

:)

Germans Mitkovs, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Germans,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent advisor Gerardo C. has a solution, I will leave him his information so that he can find out about the solution.

Please make sure that your controller's firmware is updated using the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/help/hardware-ne...

You can perform these procedures with the control connected via USB cable to your PC.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/9b8aa9fe-ccaa-462d-a0f5-878eeb6995a2

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. Melih Niyazi Win User

Xbox controller doesn't show up in Bluetooth

I believe it does. It has a button on top which I believe is pairing mode.

Edit: The model is 1697 , which on google says it is bluetooth compatible
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Do you have a controller that has bluetooth built in? Not all Xbox controllers have it.
  6. AssyrianEagle Win User

Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!

I have downloaded the Xbox Accessories app but the controller doesn't show up and I'm using a PS4 controller. My steam and DS4 software does detects the controller and my other applications as well as such Gog, Uplay, Epic Launcher, Battle.Net, EA Play, and etc. I don't understand why when playing the game via Clould Gaming it does detects the controller but when downloading the game on the PC the gamepass doesn't detects the controller!
Thema:

1. Xbox controller doesn't show up why? - Similar Threads - controller doesn't show

2. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  3. My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...: Hi, I'm having an issue with Elite series 2 controller, upon trying to install the latest firmware version via Xbox Accessories App to see if it solves some issues I'm having with it (It...
  4. Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable: Hello, it's been multiple days i've tried to connect my controller (Dualshock 4) to my laptop through USB but my PC charges the controller yet doesn't recognize it The problem doesn't come from...
  5. Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S: I spilt a cup of hot cocoa into the fan of my Xbox series S console. I took it apart and cleaned everything off, including the fan and heat sink. I used 99% isopropyl alcohol so that the...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. Xbox controller doesn't show up in Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller doesn't show up in Bluetooth: Hi, My Xbox controller doesn't show up in Bluetooth, but when I use USB cable the controller works. I'm using windows 11. I've tried reinstalling Bluetooth and controller's drivers but it...
  9. Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.: Have an Xbox Series X with two controllers. One that came with the console and the other that I bought separately from amazon. I am having an issue with the other 2nd controller that I bought...
  10. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom characterization is pretty much unplayable, if you...