Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list

Discus and support Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an Xbox One wireless controller for PC and I have been using it on Win11. A couple of days ago I have unpaired (removed) the device from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RiCE41, Sep 14, 2023.

1. RiCE41
    RiCE41 Guest

I had an Xbox One wireless controller for PC and I have been using it on Win11. A couple of days ago I have unpaired (removed) the device from Bluetooth paired devices list. Since that day, I am unable to pair the controller anymore. The controller is in pair mode, but it does not show up in the detected device list.

What I have tried so far:

• Connected the controller via USB cable and it is working
    • Paired the controller to another PC and it is working
    • Reinstalled bluetooth drivers (did not help)
    • Refreshed firmware on controller (did not help)
    Today I have bought an Xbox Series X/S wireless controller for PC too and it does the same error. The device cannot be paired and it does not show up in the list.

Could anyone help me with this problem? I have bought two controller already and none of those are working via Bluetooth. Both can be paired to another PC, so the controllers are fine. It has been working on my PC before until I have unpaired it manually.

Also my Bluetooth is working because I am able to connect any other devices but Xbox controllers.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers***

:)

RiCE41, Sep 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: