Xbox Controller Disconnects every 1-2 minutes

Discus and support Xbox Controller Disconnects every 1-2 minutes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S Diskless, I know it’s old but she still runs great! But I’m constantly having problems with both my controllers. Whether I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSorcererIsStoned, Aug 4, 2024.

1. Xbox Controller Disconnects every 1-2 minutes

I have an Xbox One S Diskless, I know it’s old but she still runs great! But I’m constantly having problems with both my controllers. Whether I have batteries in or I’m plugged into the wall my controller disconnects constantly to the point where I end up rage quitting a game due to the constant interference. The Xbox light on the controller stays on when it disconnects also, but I can’t do anything with it on screen. Sometimes it’ll blink a few times and fix itself but most times I have to unplug/replug or take the batteries out and then turn the controller on again. Sometimes this won’t happen for weeks and then it’ll be days of this interference. It’s incredible aggravating. Is this happening to anyone else and have you found a solution??

In the two minutes it’s taken me to write this post my controller has disconnect and reconnected three times.

submitted by /u/TheSorcererIsStoned
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSorcererIsStoned, Aug 4, 2024
  2. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  3. stevegamble-1F199C9A Win User

Controller disconnecting

Both of my controllers keep disconnecting. Each day it gets worse. It started when the controller update happened. Now the Xbox isn't even playable as it disconnects about every minute. What a waste of money.
  4. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Xbox one controller disconnected during update now wont turn on

Try these two things.

1. Remove batteries and disconnect headset

2. Insert batteries

3. Press Xbox button

4. Hold View and Menu buttons together for 10 seconds

5. Controller should power back on

If that does not work...

1. Remove batteries and disconnect headset

2. Connect controller to console with USB cable with no batteries inserted

3. Leave console at home screen and controller plugged into console, let sit for 5 minutes

4. Controller should power back on
  5. usa13509 Win User

Controller disconnecting every 5 minutes.

I did try resyncing them and the time between disconnects is now much longer - maybe 45 minutes in between
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Controller disconnecting every 5 minutes.

Hey there, usa13509. Can you tell me exactly what type of controllers you are using? Is it wired or wireless? Let us know! :)
Thema:

Xbox Controller Disconnects every 1-2 minutes

1. Xbox Controller Disconnects every 1-2 minutes - Similar Threads - Controller Disconnects every

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  4. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  5. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox: My controller works fine when it’s the only one connected to the Xbox. But the moment I turn on the other controller to play with multiple people, the controller starts disconnecting every few...
  6. Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.: As the title says, I'm having issues with my controller, as it switches between connected and disconnected every second. (I'm using Bluetooth for this). However, this only happens on my PC...
  7. My Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes can anyone help?: This started 3-4 days ago I guess after the most recent update but this has never happened to me before and I’ve had this Xbox for 5 years. I’ve tried a bunch of things but nothing is really...
  8. My Xbox controllers will disconnect every few minutes randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controllers will disconnect every few minutes randomly: my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting randomly and then reconnect 5 to 10 seconds later I tried restarting and factory resetting nothing works it will do this for 3 to 4 days and then stop for a...
  9. Why does my xbox series s controller disconnect every 5 seconds (not even kidding) and why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series s controller disconnect every 5 seconds (not even kidding) and why...: i tried the whole "turn off console, unplug console, plus back in then test" thing "several times and it did absolutely nothing, it is so annoying and its making me think of switching back to...
  10. My controller keeps disconnecting from xbox every 2 mins help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps disconnecting from xbox every 2 mins help?: So my xbox keeps disconnecting from my controller, I know it’s not the controller I even went and bought a new one and I’ve updated it and everything. I have tried restarting the xbox and even...