Xbox Controller Disconnect PC Issue

Discus and support Xbox Controller Disconnect PC Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, Anyone happened this issue before? Xbox logo lights on but can't press anything on game sometimes. On fifa/efootball games Its really... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Forward_Pin_3321, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Xbox Controller Disconnect PC Issue

Hey guys,

Anyone happened this issue before? Xbox logo lights on but can't press anything on game sometimes.

On fifa/efootball games Its really annoying you lost gamepad control while you attaking or defend!! heartattack to press alt+tab to back to game before opposite team goal!

Only i can fix this issue i need to click game again or alt tab to select efootball window

submitted by /u/Forward_Pin_3321
    [link] [comments]

/u/Forward_Pin_3321, Feb 6, 2024
  2. raptorscream Win User

When will the Xbox Series X Controller Firmware get fixed?

I'm playing on a PC, this isn't a Forza issue, it's a Windows/Firmware/Compatibility issue, the controller disconnects even if i'm not in any games.
    A lot of people have this issues on PC, for some it works fine in some games, and in others it keeps getting disconnected, and for most it just disconnects regardless of game or not.

It's been an issue since Xbox One controllers, and day Series X
  3. NickSTL Win User

When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC)

In searching other forums for this issue, I came upon a thread where a number of users resolved this issue by disconnecting their Xbox One controller from the PC, launching the game, then reconnecting it. Assuming you are using an Xbox controller, could
    you give that a try?
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting

Hey Ryan,

Sorry to hear about your controller. If you haven't already, try having your PC forget the controller and disconnect. If it still continues to disconnect, try uninstalling and reinstalling the controller drivers by following our

Wireless Controller Setup.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Is Xbox x series controller bluetooth connectivity issue with PC solved?

If it's happening on different PC's then it would more than likely mean that either the adapter or the controller are the problem.

Would you please try having your PC forget the controller and disconnect. If it still continues to disconnect, try uninstalling and reinstalling the controller drivers by following our Wireless Controller Setup.

Also, If you haven't already, please check Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 Troubleshoot and Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows articles for further solutions to the issue.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox One Summer Update - after updating the game streaming to PC keeps disconnecting

Hey all, the teams looking into this issue have asked for those seeing this issue to try some unique steps to see if the problem persists.

Please try to disconnect any and all game controllers from your PC and instead connect the Xbox One controller directly to the Xbox One console. Then try streaming while the controller is connected to the console and not the Windows 10 PC. We're curious
    to know if A. The connection and stream is more reliable and prevents any random disconnections and B. if the issue with stuttering and lag issues persist.

Could you please try that using both the Xbox App as well as the Beta Xbox App and let us know the results?

Thanks so much!
Thema:

Xbox Controller Disconnect PC Issue

1. Xbox Controller Disconnect PC Issue - Similar Threads - Controller Disconnect Issue

2. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  5. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. Controllers Disconnecting Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers Disconnecting Issue: Hi All, I own an Xbox series x that is roughly one year old. I constantly run into an issue with controller connectivity. Even when I have a brand new controller (fresh out of box), fresh...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Disconnecting Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Disconnecting Issues: For some reason when my series 2 controller is not connected with a USB cord, it keeps disconnecting randomly. I've updated both my controller and console, I've tried turning off the vibration,...
  10. New Delta Release Might've Fixed My Controller Disconnection Issues

in XboX Insiders
    New Delta Release Might've Fixed My Controller Disconnection Issues: Over the last year, all of my xbox controllers have frequently disconnected off and on while using my XSX. I have tried almost every fix, but they seemed to be only temporary solutions. After the...