Xbox controller copilot stuck nightmare

Discus and support Xbox controller copilot stuck nightmare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 2 controllers won't UN copilot it's infuriating. Can even play a beat em up with my son £60 & massive disappointment I feel murderous towards... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anthony Flynn1, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Xbox controller copilot stuck nightmare

My 2 controllers won't UN copilot it's infuriating. Can even play a beat em up with my son £60 & massive disappointment I feel murderous towards Microsoft for the huge insult.

In 1980 it was vs . Xbox seem to have messed up the most basic function of a console. IDIOTS.

I MEAN REALLY THICK.

so any suggestions because I've tried everything but going postal & I'm close

:)

Anthony Flynn1, Dec 12, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

Hi WARRIOR I M,

Thanks for your post. The Xbox One now has a feature named "Copilot", which allows two controllers to be used as one. To learn more about copilot, check out:

Copilot on Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Copilot with other controllers/wheels

The
    Copilot support article
    doesn't specifically mention that this feature only works for official Xbox controllers, so it
    should work for almost anything (although YMMV with third-party controllers).

Does it help if you were to switch the second controller around? Let the copilot controller be the regular one, and the wheel controller the main one?
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller and microsoft wireless controller

Hi there,

I don't know if it is possible to connect the controller to the Xbox Adaptive controller, maybe someone else can answer that question.

But I do know an alternate option to do that, which is via Copilot option on the console itself, where a second controller can be used to for help the person on the other controller, with steering or button presses etc.

See this link on how to set it up:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/copilot

I assume it will also work with the Adaptive controller.
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

2 controllers operating simultaneously

6. NaZoooom Win User

Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

Hi gpgp2006,

You can link two controllers to act as one using the Copilot on Xbox One feature but you can not make one controller act like two. Sadly
    this is an acheivement that will have to wait until you get a second controller
Thema:

Xbox controller copilot stuck nightmare

1. Xbox controller copilot stuck nightmare - Similar Threads - controller copilot stuck

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  10. Xbox adaptive controller copilot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller copilot: I have CP. I only game on PC. It is hard to hit the 2 trigger buttons, that is why I got the adaptive controller. I own the Gamesir T4 Kaleid. I want to use it as my copilot and map the triggers...