Xbox controller connected and recognized but certain inputs are not accepted

Discus and support Xbox controller connected and recognized but certain inputs are not accepted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This problem developed recently, during play, my games work perfectly fine. However, when I leave the game either to switch games, watch a TV show or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Titus Moore, May 1, 2024.

1. Titus Moore
    Titus Moore Guest

This problem developed recently, during play, my games work perfectly fine. However, when I leave the game either to switch games, watch a TV show or to turn off my console, I suddenly cannot select anything in the menu. I am able to navigate the menu just fine, but it's appears input from the A button is not being accepted (every other button works fine). The Xbox makes the "clicking" animation as I press the button so I know it's detecting the input, but then it does nothing. After power cycling my console, it seems to work again, but only for a short time.

:)

Titus Moore, May 1, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: