Xbox Controller Bug Fix! Do a hard RESET! (Hold the XBOX Button down on the Console for 30...

Discus and support Xbox Controller Bug Fix! Do a hard RESET! (Hold the XBOX Button down on the Console for 30... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [Xbox Controller not turning on/connecting bug] submitted by /u/acideyezz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/acideyezz, Jan 24, 2021.

1. /u/acideyezz
    /u/acideyezz Guest

Xbox Controller Bug Fix! Do a hard RESET! (Hold the XBOX Button down on the Console for 30...

/u/acideyezz, Jan 24, 2021
  2. WGID Win User

“Record” feature refuses to capture anything longer than 15 seconds

Could just need a hard reset. Hold down the XBOX icon on your console for 10 seconds. It will do a reset that will fix most bugs.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Black Ops 3

It may just be a bug, try doing a hard reset if your xbox console by holding down the power button for ten seconds before releasing and pressing the power button again.
  4. WGID Win User

Xbox games not working

Try a hard reset on your console. Hold down the XBOX icon on your CONSOLE for 10 seconds. It will reset your console and fix any bugs.
  5. Yazite Win User

Help with Red Dead Redemption

Try hard resetting your console. This should fix it.

Hold console power button down, wait a minute and switch on again. Use the button on the console, not the controller.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Error Code 0x00000007

Have you tried hard reseting your console by holding down the power button for 30 seconds before releasing and pressing the power button again to see if that fixes the problem?
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Bug Fix! Do a hard RESET! (Hold the XBOX Button down on the Console for 30... - Similar Threads - Controller Bug Fix

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  5. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  6. Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?: So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months ago and has worked fine right until the latest...
  7. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....
  9. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...: my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything c97f1047-ba26-43e9-b00c-55594632fcdc
  10. Xbox controllers bugged on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers bugged on windows: My controllers worked completely fine with Minecraft for years but a few weeks ago suddenly they keep skipping options in the menus, scrolling way too fast, opening up chat in game whenever I...