xbox controller audio mic catching audio from game

Discus and support xbox controller audio mic catching audio from game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi there was woundering if anyone else is having issues with audio on the xbox one controller i have earbuds with a mic and yes the mic works fine i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by loucarvo, Sep 18, 2018.

1. loucarvo
    loucarvo Guest

hi there was woundering if anyone else is having issues with audio on the xbox one controller i have earbuds with a mic and yes the mic works fine i can here my audio fine but when im playing any game online multiplayer my mic catches the audio of my game
    and does not stay silent also on my 4k lg tv b7a series when i plug in for audio on my xbox controller it does not work at all no audio but mic works

:)

loucarvo, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Sony Pulse Elite Headphones without the audio adapter and no game audio?

I have a pair of pulse elites and a new controller and no audio adapter. I used to have the adapter and an older controller, I would get game audio. Now just the mic works and the audio only comes through the television. I can hear the audio that the mic
    is picking up. Do I need to have the adapter to get in game audio or am I missing something?

IDontCareBear, Sep 18, 2018
  3. xobx stereo headset adapter on PC

I have an older xbox one controller with no audio jack. I use it on a windows 10 PC. I purchased the stereo headset adapter however mic audio is not working. The PC sees both a headset and mic and I can hear audio through the headset. Mic audio seems as
    if it's muted. I have tried multiple headsets, the controller was updated on my friends Xbox One but still get no audio. Chat rep said there's no mic audio at this time but it's coming soon? Is this true? Anyone else have an adapter and is it working normally?

Thanks!

PreachedGem8387, Sep 18, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Sep 18, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey loucarvo! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm from the Xbox Forum team and would be happy to help. When you plug in a headset or earbuds using the 3.5mm headphone jack input, it creates a new Audio section underneath the normal general settings you
    can locate from your Xbox Guide under the Systems tab. From there, you can adjust settings specific to the headset you are using from controlling the master volume to controlling the chat mixer and game audio volumes. There is also a setting that is call "Mic
    Monitoring", which is primarily a feedback feature that replays the audio that is picked up by your microphone. So that includes your voice and game audio if it is high volume that is coming out from the earbuds. Also when using your 4K TV make sure in those
    same settings, the chat mixer is right in the middle so you get 50% game audio and 50% chat audio. If you hear no game audio, it could be the chat volume is at 100%. Let me know if that works or if you need some more clarification!

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: