Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....

Discus and support Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to connect my existing console to my phone. It tells me to turn it on and sign in. I do so, then it tells me to “Try again in a bit.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FauxVortekz, May 16, 2023.

1. FauxVortekz
    FauxVortekz Guest

Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....

I’m trying to connect my existing console to my phone. It tells me to turn it on and sign in. I do so, then it tells me to “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. Several months pass and this is still a recurring issue. Both my phone and Xbox are running on the same connection. I’ve also made sure the Xbox mobile app is up to date.

:)

FauxVortekz, May 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Pre-Order not showing up

Got it. Let’s try to install the game using an Xbox app on mobile.

First, enable the remote features on your Xbox console.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.

On your Xbox app on mobile, sign in your account and search for the game and check if there’s an option to install it to your console.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game

Thank you. Let's try to install the game using your Xbox app on mobile.

First, enable the remote features on your console.

Once done, sign in your account to your Xbox app on mobile. Find the game and check if there's an option to install it to your console.

Try to power cycle your console if it doesn't work. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes

What you can try is to install the application for mobile devices, associate it to your console and then search for the game from the app.

Once you search for it, send it to install remotely to the console.

If you do not have the remote functions enabled on the console, follow these steps.

Sign in on your console using the same Xbox profile you'll be using on your mobile or PC app.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

Check the box to enable remote features.

For Power options, select Sleep mode.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Problem with remote play.

Hi [Yağız]!

Let's set it up from scratch. We will have to disable your remote play features first.

Uncheck the Enable remote features checkbox.

Once done, restart your console. After it restarts, enable the remote features again.

After you re-enabled it, reinstall your Xbox app on both mobile devices.

After that, open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Swipe down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.

If possible, try to connect to a different network connection. You should meet the network speed requirement of:
    7-10 Mbps
    Connected to a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network (a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network will work but isn’t currently optimized)
    Cellular network connectivity is also available
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from the TV but there is no code that appears on the TV please help

Hi Marry!

To confirm, are you trying to add your Xbox console to your Xbox app on mobile?

If so, let's first do the steps below on your console:
    Note: If your console power mode isn't set to Sleep, remote play won't work.

Once done, open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Pull down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.
Thema:

1. Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit.... - Similar Threads - console connect mobile

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  6. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  7. How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?: Ive been using my memory on how the xbox menu looks to navigate it, but ive been having trouble connecting the app to the console. It's just stuck on the "Turn on your console and sign in with...
  8. Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?: I have 2 xbox one S consoles, 4 seperate controllers. We cannot get any controller to connect to either of the two consoles. Have tried pair buttons etc, all controllers were working fine untill...
  9. Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.: It seems that if I connect my hotspot to my Xbox, the next time I come to use my Xbox…it won’t connect. I have tried to reset MAC address, I’ve reset my hotspot, I’ve restarted the whole console....
  10. Connect Xbox mobile app to existing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Xbox mobile app to existing console: I have had a problem the past couple of months with connecting my mobile ios xbox app with my existing xbox x console. I have restarted the console and uninstalled/reinstalled the xbox app on...