Xbox Console Upgrade Offer?

Discus and support Xbox Console Upgrade Offer? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just upgraded to an Xbox one s from the 360. i ordered it on November 24th and it got here on November 28th. When will i get the 50,000 Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Twis3d Drift3r, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Xbox Console Upgrade Offer?

I just upgraded to an Xbox one s from the 360. i ordered it on November 24th and it got here on November 28th. When will i get the 50,000 Microsoft points that were supposed to be earned from my purchase and when will they show as pending as i dont have
    any points showing as pending right now. I hope you can help me to redeem my rewards soon.

:)

Twis3d Drift3r, Nov 30, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Xbox One S Console Upgrade

Hello tmljustin,

If you cannot access the mission page for that offer, you were not selected as a eligible member for that offer. Furthermore, since your registration date was only recently, you would not have been a part of the members selected for this offer when it started.
    The 50,000 Credit offers are only for select Xbox Live Rewards members.

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Marketplace Downloading Games

When Call of Duty is released digitally to the Xbox 360 you can purchase it on that console. Then you can get a free upgrade to the Xbox One console where you can download it as well.

www.callofduty.com/.../free-upgrade

That offer is available until Mar. 15, 2015

onyxishere, Nov 30, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pending 15 days after the console shipped.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: