Xbox Console not picking up Controller Movement

Discus and support Xbox Console not picking up Controller Movement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Controller is able to turn on and off the console. But unable to move anything in Xbox Home screen. Only able to play disc games as Xbox loads directly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris R8, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Chris R8
    Chris R8 Guest

Controller is able to turn on and off the console. But unable to move anything in Xbox Home screen. Only able to play disc games as Xbox loads directly into game.

I have tried numerous times to pair and un-pair with no success. I have also tried a new controller which has the same issue so the problem is with the console itself. I cannot reset the Xbox or Controller as that would require the controller to work to go to settings.

:)

Chris R8, Mar 8, 2024
  2. PYRO PERV Win User

Auto turn off

maybe the Kinect sensor is picking movement up. Your movements may count as activity
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Kinect Not Picking Up Many Movements

Try having a room with a huge space.
  4. Edocsil 2020 Win User

Hi. There are loads of useful guides here for setting up the Kinect, various placement options etc....
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

A well lighted room, not next to a window or directly behind a window, due to the brightness my daughters system would get fuzzy reading when dancing, best thing would be light behind the Kinect and over head. This usually means (for my daughter) closing
    the curtains and using the lights in the room for the best detection.
  6. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Anyone else occasionally losing ADS when prone?

I hate it. Happens to me at times which gets me killed. Just due to the analog stick picking up the slightest movement. Only fix is a new controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console not picking up Controller Movement - Similar Threads - Console picking Controller

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  8. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  9. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  10. I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and...: I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and I can’t chang it now to the one I progressed on 2e082a40-530a-4f74-810d-64e23cc0c6df