Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm attempting to track and report occurrences with stream dropouts when launching games the first time, after bringing the unit out of standby, or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheFuri, Jul 21, 2020.

1. /u/TheFuri
    /u/TheFuri Guest

I'm attempting to track and report occurrences with stream dropouts when launching games the first time, after bringing the unit out of standby, or even restarting. I've reported this multiple times now and wanted to note it's still an occurrence.

Streaming my Xbox One X to my Surface Book otherwise works without complaint of "Network Problems" all while streaming the the computer. However, the moment a game is launched for the first time, the Xbox Companion app begins to complain about network problems, then the stream drops, with the game's audio still playing in the background...

This is until I click closed the error indicating the stream has stopped. Where I've noticed this most is when launching Warframe or Division 2

This is happening with both my Xbox and Surface Book wired via CAT6 to a Netgrear Nighthawk AX12.

Also reported yesterday via Xbox Report a Problem

submitted by /u/TheFuri
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheFuri, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: