Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures

Discus and support Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m wondering if Microsoft might be wanting to bring the Connex back with features and like eye tracking and hand gestures back. I would be awesome to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Weirdtoo, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Weirdtoo
    Weirdtoo Guest

I’m wondering if Microsoft might be wanting to bring the Connex back with features and like eye tracking and hand gestures back. I would be awesome to be able to use hand gestures with Xbox like he can with Google hub at least to pause and play a movie or something like that grabbing and use of the screen feature was awesome as well. It makes it great remote.

Volume control by hand gestures would be great as well

:)

Weirdtoo, Jan 2, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Weirdtoo,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I definitely see the potential for Xbox to reconnect with features like eye tracking and hand gestures.

It would be a very intuitive and immersive way to interact with the console.

Eye tracking could be used to control the mouse cursor, highlight text, or even navigate menus.

Hand gestures could be used to control the game, pause or play a movie, or even open apps.

Here are some specific examples of how these functions could be used:

Eye tracking:

Control the mouse cursor with your eyes to point and click on elements on the screen.

Highlight text with your eyes to copy or edit it.
    Navigate menus with your eyes to select options.

Hand gestures:

Use hand gestures to control the game, such as aiming and shooting or moving a character.
    Pause or play a movie with a hand gesture.

Open applications with a hand gesture.
    Microsoft has experimented with some of these technologies in the past.

For example, the Xbox Kinect included eye tracking and hand gestures, but it wasn't very accurate or responsive.

However, technology has come a long way since then, and Microsoft could likely offer a much better experience if it decided to bring back these features.

I think eye tracking and hand gestures would be a welcome addition to the Xbox.

They would make the console more intuitive and accessible to a variety of users.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. nicvac Win User

New Xb1 experience issues

4. nicvac Win User

Kinect Sensor is buggy after NXOE

5. A Blue Illusion Win User

Bring Kinect hand gesture back to Xbox One.

I found hand gestures to be the clunkiest, most useless interaction on the X1. Took so much longer for the thing to actually register my hand and respond to what I wanted that it wasn't worth the waste of time... and that's when it worked like it should.
    Worse yet, half the time leaning forward to grab a drink or get something off the coffee table and the stupid thing thought I was initiating a hand gesture... then I almost had to hide my hand behind my back to get it to quit tracking. A few times, it even
    thought my dog was my hand, just because it was lying beside me on the recliner and decided to get up and jump to the floor. My hand is not a 25lb Boston Terrier... not even close.

Constantly calibrating didn't help. I'm glad they got rid of it and I'd never ask for it back. Voice commands can have anything done before hand gestures even gets started. At least that's been my experience.
  6. JBM4551V3 Win User

Kinect Hand gesture problems.

Yup Also cant get hand Gestures at all, not even Moving tilles!! Help! Really Like hand gestures, use it more than the controller so much mor econvenient when you are doing things around the house and want to select something on the xbox whithout having
    to pick up the controller. Pleas Bring it back if it has been removed for any reason xbox one team!!! We like gestures!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures - Similar Threads - connects stuff eye

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv: hi everyone i have a question that you all heard at least one time here, i dont know why when i connected mi xbox one to mi tv it appears "unsupported" i already tried it all,fabric reset, normal...
  4. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  5. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  8. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  9. i can’t play multiplayer but i can connect to parties and other stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can’t play multiplayer but i can connect to parties and other stuff: i can’t join my friends on multiplayer games and it won’t let them invite me but i can connect to parties 75e54cc7-fc40-4959-a36f-02c442a05841
  10. I can buy stuff but cant connect online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can buy stuff but cant connect online: I got a year long gold membership for christmas but it doesnt let me play online.I can buy things,though.I also restarted my xbox,Closed the app i was in and took off my account and put it back...