xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

Discus and support xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I would also try factory resetting the router and setting it up with lower or no security settings to see if that changes things. Then I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArchilusIV, Nov 30, 2018.

1. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest

xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

Hi, I would also try factory resetting the router and setting it up with lower or no security settings to see if that changes things. Then I would clear the MAC address on the console and try again.

choppyseize, Dec 1, 2018
  2. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest
    I did exactly everything you said. I factory reset my router and my router's security settings are off.The MAC address is clear.

ArchilusIV, Dec 1, 2018
  3. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest
    Help, anyone? I don't want 2 weeks to pass or I'll never be able to refund the game i guess. I just need that server connectivity and teredo enabled and I'm good to go. Someone?

ArchilusIV, Dec 2, 2018
  4. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest

Hi ArchilusIV,

Thanks for replying and keeping us up to date. Since you're getting a "Teredo is unable to qualify" message on your PC, that basically means that it can't obtain a Teredo IP address and this would mean it can't establish a secure connection. That Teredo
    IP address is integral to using party chat and multiplayer gaming so I can fully appreciate how frustrating this can be.

Our support article entitled Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify” has a lot of great troubleshooting
    for this particular situation and I recommend that you give it a try and hopefully, it will clear everything up for you. Also, if you are using specific routers like Apple AirPort or AVM FRITZ!Box, then this would also explain the issue and the article can
    help with that as well.

I hope that this helps and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Dec 2, 2018
  5. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer. [​IMG]

I did everyting on XBOX troubleshooting page. I simply can't enable teredo. It won't show in my network adapters(the terede tunneling interface).

My modem's brand is ZyXEL. I checked my modem's setting and I made sure that it didn't have a teredo filter.

Even I manage to enable the Teredo on my computer, I still can't connect to the XBOX servers. It says that server connectivity is blocked.

I was not having the "Teredo is not able to qualify error" then, I was still having the XBOX server connectivity is blocked.

I reset my router and did so much stuff that I can't remember I messed it up completely.

Even I get my Teredo qualified, I still can't connect to the XBOX servers..

xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer. [​IMG]

Thank you again for trying to help. I really want to play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer, and if I can't, I don't want my money wasted. Thank you again.

ArchilusIV, Dec 2, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Can you try the following:

Press "Windowskey + R" and then in the dialogue box type "cmd".

Instead of simply starting the command line, hold CTRL+SHIFT and click on OK (or press Enter).

This will open an elevated command prompt with administrator privileges.

Enter the following command:

Netsh Int Teredo Set State type=client

Then press Enter.

That should in theory set the "Type" of the Teredo adapter, which is "disabled" in your screenshot to the required Client setting.

Make sure that the network you are connected is detected under windows as a
    Private or Corporate network, not a public network

Also, do you have (or did have) tuning software that might have messed up your network configuration?

Arminator, Dec 2, 2018
  7. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

Hello, I did what you said, type has changed but the same error persists.

I do not have a network tuning software.

Thank you for trying to help.

ArchilusIV, Dec 3, 2018
  8. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

The two week search for a fix's going to end soon. I wish I fixed this problem so much, because I want to play Forza Horizon 4. The base game runs just fine. Help, anyone?

ArchilusIV, Dec 4, 2018
  9. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Archilus thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest checking out the other post that has been split from this question since we have addressed the issue there! We will be locking this post but feel free to follow this on the

New Post
    !

XBF Nestor S, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. server connectivity blocked when starting forza horizon 4