xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

Discus and support xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried all the solutions on the original XBOX troubleshooting pages: Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked Xbox App NAT Type... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArchilusIV, Nov 30, 2018.

1. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

I've tried all the solutions on the original XBOX troubleshooting pages:

Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked

Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App on Windows 10

I tried every solution and nothing worked.

I managed to get my NAT to OPEN but the server connectivity remained BLOCKED all the time.

I deleted my every app on my computer including VPNs, 3rd party virus programs, all other programs which may effect my network.

I opened the windows firewall and my Windows 10 is up to date.

I even reinstalled and formatted my pc.

It still says connectivity is BLOCKED.

I bought Forza Horizon 4 4 days ago and I couldn't see the problem until I played like 3-4 hours.

I can't refund my game because I played too many hours.

I can't join Horizon Life, multiplayer sessions.

I want help to get this fixed. Or I'd like to refund my game.

Please help me with this.

Thank you.

:)

ArchilusIV, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Slavkovich
    Slavkovich Guest
    Server Connectivity is Blocked and none of the Solutions are working.

internet connection: connected

xbox live services: up and running

xbox multiplayer:

NAT type: moderate

server connectivity: Blocked

this may impact your ability to play multiplayer games

performance:

latency: 174ms

packet loss: 0%

I can't play games online as example forza horizon 3 multiplayer is not working because of that.

Slavkovich, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Torkoe
    Torkoe Guest
    Teredo unable to qualify

Hello

I installed Forza Horizon 4 and i am unable to connect to the multiplayer

In the xbox app The NAT-Type Shows Teredo unable to qualify

and Serverconnection Blocked

Does anyone have a similar Problem and/or the solution?

Torkoe, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Aztr1x
    Aztr1x Guest

Hello Archilus!

Have you tried tweaking your network settings?

I would highly recommend contacting
    Xbox Support
    about this problem.

Aztr1x, Nov 30, 2018
  5. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest
    I tried tweaking my network. I tried troubleshooting my network and hit the button below my XBOX connectivity settings. No luck. :/

ArchilusIV, Nov 30, 2018
  6. Hi ArchilusIV,

Have you tried to factory reset your router/modem?

ForzaDrift Girl, Nov 30, 2018
  7. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest
    I will try that thank you.

ArchilusIV, Nov 30, 2018
  8. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

I factory reset my modem and it now says teredo is unable to qualify...woosh..

ArchilusIV, Nov 30, 2018
  9. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer. [​IMG]

xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer. [​IMG]

Now I can't even get my Teredo back... Even if I get Teredo back I can't connect to the XBOX servers..

Help, anyone?

ArchilusIV, Nov 30, 2018
  10. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Can you contact your Internet Provider and ask if they use CG-NAT via DS-Lite (a tunneling technology to provide you IPv4 via IPv6) and if they are the ones blocking Teredo traffic?

Arminator, Nov 30, 2018
  11. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest
    I asked my Internet provider and as soon as they reply I will come back and tell you. Thank you.

ArchilusIV, Nov 30, 2018
  12. Mannishpatil
    Mannishpatil Guest
    I have an alternative troubleshooting setup but it involves you having a USB Wireless adapter connected to your PC. You can try to connect to your phone's 4G network and check if it gives you the same problem. This helps you to isolate if the problem is
    from your ISP end or PC End.

Mannishpatil, Nov 30, 2018
  13. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

Unfortunately I do not have an USB Wireless adapter. I do not have a phone which has a 4G network either. But I'll look for other devices that I can connect to the internet with. Thank you.

ArchilusIV, Dec 1, 2018
  14. Hey ArchilusIV,

have you tried checking your family settings or contacted the internet provider.if that doesn't work then contact xbox support

TheAssasssin727, Dec 1, 2018
  15. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

I don't have any family settings. I'm trying to contact with my internet provider. Thank you.

ArchilusIV, Dec 1, 2018
Thema: