Xbox Connection to WiFi

Discus and support Xbox Connection to WiFi in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My XBOX won't connect to my wireless internet router, but my computer, phones, and tablets are all using the same network flawlessly. Is there someway... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrockHuntzinger, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Xbox Connection to WiFi

My XBOX won't connect to my wireless internet router, but my computer, phones, and tablets are all using the same network flawlessly. Is there someway to unblock my XBOX from being able to connect to the network?

:)

BrockHuntzinger, Sep 24, 2018
  2. herbert
    herbert Guest
    Why when i test my xbox live connection does it say its working, but it doesn't?

How are you connecting to the internet? Are you using a wired connection, or a wireless (WiFi)? I had a console where a WiFi connection would give me occasional problems, so you would want to check that out.

herbert, Sep 24, 2018
  3. StacyNevers
    StacyNevers Guest
    My Xbox won't connect to our wifi.. Everything else can connect to it

Our Xbox won't connect to our wifi connection. All computers and phones are connected to our wifi.

StacyNevers, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Xbox Connection to WiFi

Did you tried to power reset?

HyperVenom523, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Hey, BrockHunzinger!

This is a common problem with the console sometimes if they are not turned off the right way.

The best thing for you to do is try powercycling the console following the last solution on the page titled

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

Try that out and let us know if that helped resolve your issue.

Thanks

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Connection to WiFi