Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...

Discus and support Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had some free time and tried doing some matchmaking in the division 2. It keeps prompting me to buy Xbox gold. My subscription status says I canceled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by druucifer-[xboxvenue], Apr 1, 2019.

1. Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...

Had some free time and tried doing some matchmaking in the division 2. It keeps prompting me to buy Xbox gold. My subscription status says I canceled last October. I tried using the support chat and they said the same thing. I've been online and playing
    everyday and only had issues starting tonight. I tried logging into destiny 2 as well to test and it let me get to the character select screen, which I don't think is possible without having gold. Hoping someone here can be more helpful than the robot I talked
    to earlier.

:)

druucifer-[xboxvenue], Apr 1, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription last October, which I never did.

Did you pay with a credit/debit card?

Xbox pre paid card?

How was the purchase for the live subscription made?

Have you looked on your order history at account.microsoft.com back during that time to see if it shows a purchase made for live on your account?
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription last October, which I never did.

The two main things that require a gold subscription are playing multiplayer and starting or joining party.

Are there any other games that are not allowing you to play multiplayer?

Are you able to start a party?

When you sign in at account.microsoft.com/services does it show your subscription as being expired?

The only way that you would be able to play multiplayer games or start a party without having an active Gold subscription would be if someone that does have an active subscription has set your console as their home console. If now you can not use gold then
    either the person that was sharing their subscription with you has changed which console is their home console or their gold subscription has run out.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

You could play the most games by yourself. Only when you try to play multiplayer you need an active gold subscription. Have you tried to play any game in multiplayer other than division? Did you get the same error there? Have you checked your billing history?
    Does the renewal Shows up there?
  5. druucifer-[xboxvenue Win User

The services site says it was canceled. I paid for a new year around the time it says I canceled it. I didn't have time to try other games out earlier except for getting to the destiny 2 character select screen, after downloading an update. I've never
    logged in to anyone's Xbox and no one else has logged into mine, and like I said, 24 hours ago everything was fine. I've paid for Xbox gold for the last 10+ years.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there druucifer,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with a subscription on your Microsoft Account. I recommend to try the following resource article:

View and manage your subscriptions on Xbox One. Unfortunately here in forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with billing or subscription issue.

If the issue persists,
    contact Customer Supportfor
    further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Choose the category - Xbox or Xbox on Windows 10
    • Step 2 : Ask a question
    • A new window will pop up
    • Type in contact Support -
      • you will receive different options, such as:
      • Message with an Xbox Gamer
      • Call me back *
      • Ask the Community

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...

1. Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription... - Similar Threads - confirmed automated support

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  4. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  5. Order confirmation wasn't sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order confirmation wasn't sent: Hello, I bought Elite Series 2 controller in MS store, but I don't have any email order confirmation and my order stay in same place in the shipping process. Please help as quick as possible....
  6. Game pass 'confirm' box obscured

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass 'confirm' box obscured: Every time I enter the code for a 1 month ultimate game pass the confirm option is obscured by the box to change payment options. Even when i enter new card details it comes back to the same box....
  7. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  8. How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no...: Hello, so I have recently gotten a new Xbox Series S and have been trying to transfer my games from my Xbox one to there. But it seems that I can’t transfer some games because I'm not on the same...
  9. I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...: Thrustmaster USB Joystick When plugged into the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) the default buttons are listed below: Apart from the joystick functionality, the Thrustmaster USB Joystick has 6...
  10. Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?: I’ve recently reset my security email and I’ve tried to sign on to my Xbox account but I get a pop up saying that my security has been reset and I can continue using my account as normal but when...