xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

Discus and support xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VORTEX x XETROV, Oct 5, 2020.

1. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3 months before this started happening last week so its gotta
    be on xbox side to why its broken possibly from and console update or lastest app update may have broke it if anyone has answers please share or help me get xbox to notice this problem
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with... [​IMG]

:)

VORTEX x XETROV, Oct 5, 2020
  2. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help!

have you tried a hard reset simply hold power button for 10 sec this fixes most problems let me know if this helps. c:
  3. VORTEX x XETROV Win User

xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help!

did not work unfortunately
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox Connected To Monitor Via HDMI

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

The only way you can get sound from your console into your headset is to plug the headset into the audio output on your monitor.

Or using the Xbox companion app to stream the console to your PC

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  5. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players

Hi Prowl33! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are using in game chat, you won't be able to share the chat on the Xbox directly to the stream you will need to stream trough a Pc, but if you play trough a Pc you can use the Xbox game to chat with your wife and then she will be able to share the party on stream and you will have an option on the Xbox party chat to share your audio
Thema:

xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

1. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with... - Similar Threads - companion streaming game

2. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  3. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC: I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find a thread where it has been answered and solved. I am trying to get an xbox to stream across a home network to a PC for my son. I am...
  4. I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...: Any tips on how to fix this as it used to work perfectly 462f4153-954a-4ce0-b2e7-1c81e9a8eb15
  5. Xbox Console Companion says I need to update my app or console to stream, but both are up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion says I need to update my app or console to stream, but both are up...: I have been unable to stream to my pc using the "Console companion" app for the last few days. I'm not sure exactly when this problem started but it was working fine 2 weeks ago. When I click on...
  6. so i cant stream using the xbox console companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    so i cant stream using the xbox console companion app: every time i try there is no stream button only test streaming and when i click on that it tell me that either the app or xbox needs an update i have updated windows and checked for an update on...
  7. xbox companion app cant stream

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app cant stream: Didn't have any issues with it until recently, but now when I try to stream my Xbox i can click the stream button but it does nothing (they are both up to date). This started like a week ago...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to laptop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to laptop.: It is able to connect to the console, but when attempting to stream it says that either the Xbox app or console is not fully updated. I've checked, the Xbox is fully updated, and I've reinstalled...
  9. Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch: I'm attempting to track and report occurrences with stream dropouts when launching games the first time, after bringing the unit out of standby, or even restarting. I've reported this multiple...
  10. Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion game stream mic not working: I didn't know this was even an option it had until recently, but it doesn't even work for me... Does it work for anyone else, if so, any ideas on how to get it working?...