Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

Discus and support Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerjames425, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app [​IMG]

Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs, Console Control, Uploading Custom Pictures to your Profile, Looking for Groups, Xbox Clubs, Remote Console Control, and a Ton More

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ami0gWMVXtywgo9LXbj99PXE7j1RaQ?e=oxt4nC

Feedback on Xbox Game Pass (Beta) will send you to Windows Feedback and I think the Mods there are the same that work for Ubisoft as the message is "We will upload this to the Dev's" and we all know that means it's going into the Trash Can

https://preview.redd.it/vb0tg58y9i2...bp&s=dd0f8b28eff9e5e9846c672efaac660c21fd0128

submitted by /u/killerjames425
    [link] [comments]

/u/killerjames425, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Differences?

The Beta app is used with Game Pass. Eventually it will replace the console companion on PC
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. occasionalmushroom Win User

Xbox game pass games can't connect to the internet

I think that I have managed to fix the issue. Launching games through the xbox console companion app (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/console-companion-app), rather than the xbox game pass beta, seems to fix the problem.
  5. Samurai X 1851 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

checked both companion app and xbox (beta) app. my game pass ultimate is active and rebilling automatically on the 5/11/20.
  6. Allynon Win User

Suspension?

I'm not 100% sure if you're referring to your account as a whole being suspended or if you're talking about the app?

I noticed that a few days ago that my beta app was replaced with the Xbox Console Companion app, which makes my Xbox beta app unusable. Maybe this is what it means when it states "due to a suspension the following xbox live features may be limited" because
    that app isn't being used anymore?

Hopefully this helps!
Thema:

Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

1. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app - Similar Threads - Companion being Replaced

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  4. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  5. Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...: Hi guys I recently got the new xbox and I was wondering if it possible to connect it on the pc app without it being connected to my tv? submitted by /u/chippymunk95 [link] [comments]
  6. Can the XBOX Companion App be used with an Ethernet connected XBOX on a different network?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can the XBOX Companion App be used with an Ethernet connected XBOX on a different network?: Can the XBOX Companion App be used with an Ethernet connected XBOX on a different network? Can the XBOX Companion App be used with an Ethernet connected XBOX on a different network?...
  7. Will it be 7.1 surround sound if i play xbox console companion on pc with 7.1 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will it be 7.1 surround sound if i play xbox console companion on pc with 7.1 headset: I'm planning to buy logitech g933 because it 7.1 surround sound.I want to use 7.1 surround sound on xbox one.The xbox one can't use usb headset.Yeah,Xbox have dobly atmos but not very games.Most...
  8. Why Kinect games cannot be played while using the companion app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Kinect games cannot be played while using the companion app?: I've been searching if there's some setting that I need to change but I actually never found a single post talking about why Kinect games can't be played while streaming the screen using the...
  9. Is it possible that maybe a fuction can be to cast your Xbox to the Xbox Console Companion...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible that maybe a fuction can be to cast your Xbox to the Xbox Console Companion...: Is it possible that maybe a fuction can be to cast your Xbox to the Xbox Console Companion application on Windows and be able to use mouse and keyboard. Context: I play fortnite on my xbox and...
  10. Twitch App Should Be Made Into A Companion App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch App Should Be Made Into A Companion App: As the title says really..."Twitch App Should Be Made Into A Companion App". At the moment the only thing you can do with Twitch via smartglass is have it load on the Xbox One or snap it but...