Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC

Discus and support Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First I was using the Xbox beta app but then it stopped showing my friends and everything i tried wouldn't fix it so I tried uninstalling and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricSanchez81, May 24, 2020.

1. Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC

First I was using the Xbox beta app but then it stopped showing my friends and everything i tried wouldn't fix it so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now it always freezes right before installing. So then I tried the Companion app but the same
    thing started happening so i tried uninstalling and reinstalling that but nothing happens when I click install on it in the Microsoft store. Idk what else to do I just wanna be able to join xbox live parties on my pc.

:)

EricSanchez81, May 24, 2020
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate/ Game Pass para PC [Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate/Game Pass for PC]

Olá Leonardo,

Primeiramente, para instalar o app Xbox beta o seu Windows 10 precisa estar atualizado com o Update de Maio. Se estiver, baixa o Xbox versão beta, não confundir com o Xbox Console Companion.

No app, todos os jogos da biblioteca são disponíveis na plataforma PC, não tem segredo, está tudo organizado.

[Translation-Hello Leonardo,

First, to install the Xbox Beta app your Windows 10 needs to be up to date with the May Update. If you are, download the Xbox beta version, not to be confused with the Xbox Console Companion.

In the app, all games in the library are available on the PC platform, no secret, everything is organized. ]
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems

they are stopping the xbox companion from streaming they have already stopped it in the companion app and moved it fully to xbox app on pc and i suspect windows 10 version too.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

unable to change my gamer picture please help

try the xbox companion app instead, not the xbox app but the older companion app, its already installed on windows 10 or if windows 11 can be downloaded from the store, usually works fine that way.
Thema:

Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC

1. Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC - Similar Threads - Companion App Beta

2. Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta): As per the Title, when trying to stream to a windows PC I keep getting told streaming is turned off on the xbox, however streaming to the android xbox app works fine. The Windows app can identify...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  4. I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  5. XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay: I'm trying to set up streaming to my Windows 10 PC using the console companion app. Both the console and my PC are connected to a gigabit network switch with cables so no wifi is involved. The...
  6. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  7. When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

in XboX Insiders
    When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?: So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now. But we did not see the beloved functions of the app be migrated or redesigned in the Xbox PC beta...
  8. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app: [IMG] Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs, Console Control, Uploading Custom Pictures...
  9. Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.: I purchased the xbox game pass through the microsoft store on browser, I go to download Gears 5 and it automatically launches the microsoft store app and proceeds to let me download the game. I...
  10. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...