Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Points Giveaway (June 2021)

Discus and support Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Points Giveaway (June 2021) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What is Microsoft Rewards? Microsoft Rewards is a free program that rewards you for doing the stuff you already do every day. Learn more here. Who is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mister Quimby, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Points Giveaway (June 2021)

What is Microsoft Rewards?
    Microsoft Rewards is a free program that rewards you for doing the stuff you already do every day. Learn more here.

Who is eligible to win 100 Microsoft Rewards Points?
    The first 100,000 new members to join the Xbox Community Game Club between June 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021 are eligible.

I joined the Xbox Community Game Club in the set giveaway period. How will I get my Microsoft Rewards Points?
    You will typically receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your code and how to redeem your Microsoft Rewards Points within 2 weeks of signing up.

I joined the Xbox Community Game Club and waited 2 weeks but have not received my email? Why?

Only the first 100,000 people to join will receive a code to redeem their points.

I received my email and redemption code but can’t redeem it. Why?

Microsoft Rewards is not available in all regions. You can view supported regions here.

How long do I have to redeem my code?
    Codes must be redeemed by July 15, 2021.

:)

Mister Quimby, Jun 2, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Points Giveaway (June 2021)