Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation?

Discus and support Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As seen here, I was given a code because I was communication suspended for 14 days for no reason, and did a case review and my ban was over turned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MetallicMakarov, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation?

As seen here, I was given a code because I was communication suspended for 14 days for no reason, and did a case review and my ban was over turned since they found I had no reason to be suspended. (I ended up being unbanned the last day of my sentence, so
    what was the point?)

Anyway, that was over a month ago, and Im just now receiving this code for what happened to my account. They gave me a 7 day Xbox Live gold subscription, even though I have purchased a monthly xbox gold subscription every month since 2013.

I have seen other users with this problem, but my problem is the fact that the "Start Survey" button doesn't work. When clicked, it simply says I need a new app to open "ms-survey" (As seen in picture 1.) I clicked "look for an app in the microsoft store"
    and it simply says that it cant find an app for "ms-survey."

Im not sure if other people have had problems with this, but I would like to submit a survey since Xbox banned me from Xbox communications for 14 days for doing literally nothing, and I find that very annoying.

Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation? [​IMG]

Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation? [​IMG]

:)

MetallicMakarov, Dec 22, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

You might need to take this up with enforcement I can't say I heard of a survey doing this before here is a link to enforcement website enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Smwutches Win User

Suspended in communications for no reason.

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Smwutches Win User

False Bann!!!

You don't receive money back for suspensions. It's a punishment for a reason. Sony has similar rules and would also not compensate for being suspended.
  5. Michael Chai Win User

Xbox Enforcement: Account suspension?

No i havent heard about the website.

and Xbox console said it is suspended due to "inappropriate conduct or content". given i have never posted anything BEFORE this post, i would like Xbox Enforcement provide evidence about this conduct or content.

OR they have to apologize with compensation.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Suspended with no given reason - 2nd time

You were sent an email telling you why & how long for or you can look on the enforcement site
    here

Anyone who receives enforcement action is sent an email to the address linked to their account.

Rules are the same on PSN so don't think you can get away with violating their ToU/CoC.
Thema:

1. Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation? - Similar Threads - Communications suspended reason

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  4. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c
  5. Xbox communications not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communications not working properly: 2 days ago i was trying to talk to my friends through discord on xbox and suddenly it stopped working. Firstly, my xbox switched into putting me into game chat instead of party chat with my...
  6. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  7. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  8. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  9. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0
  10. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....