Xbox communication temp ban affecting alt accounts?

Discus and support Xbox communication temp ban affecting alt accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my main account which provides gold got a temp communication ban. I have alt accounts not to bypass the ban but to be able to invade people that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lactating Toenail, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Xbox communication temp ban affecting alt accounts?

So my main account which provides gold got a temp communication ban. I have alt accounts not to bypass the ban but to be able to invade people that blocked my other accounts (Dark Souls 3 PVP. Playerbase is small and I get blocked alot because people dont like losing so I make alt accounts to be able to get invasions.)

Anyways, main account got a ban but my alt account doesnt have one. The only thing is, on my alt I cant join or start parties, I just get an error message saying theres a connection issue (which there isn't.) I'm not trying to bypass the ban, I simply use party chat to balance game and music audio. I just need to know if my assumption is correct about a main account that provides gold affecting other accounts that use the gold. I have no way of contacting enforcement because they have no number, email, forum, etc. I cant find anything on google answering my question either.

:)

Lactating Toenail, Aug 10, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox communication temp ban affecting alt accounts?