Xbox communication ban

Discus and support Xbox communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to know if i could get an unban on my xbox account because my brother without me knowing said to someone in a chat that they were gay and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WarmerBat85633, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Xbox communication ban

I would like to know if i could get an unban on my xbox account because my brother without me knowing said to someone in a chat that they were gay and i got com banned for over a month and a half.

thanks, josh

:)

WarmerBat85633, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

I understand the communication ban but why the Xbox ban when you've already banned me for communication

King Mayonaka, Sep 23, 2018
  3. My friend has had a communication ban for no reason

My friend has ad a communication ban on his account and the time of the ban he wasnt near his xbox what can been done to to the communication ban off

Springersrus16, Sep 23, 2018
  4. EddieDaddy85
    EddieDaddy85 Guest

Xbox communication ban

Hi Josh!

Xbox has a strict code of conduct for online behavior, no matter if it was you or your friend or your brother...

However, you can try to contact Xbox Enforcement about your ban, they might be able to help you.

Cheers!

EddieDaddy85, Sep 23, 2018
  5. Edocsil 2020
    Edocsil 2020 Guest
    Edocsil 2020, Sep 23, 2018
  6. as they have said, contact Xbox enforcement for a case review. They will review you're case and see if it's in violation. Given that it probably is you will have to wait out the ban. You are the owner of the account you must be the one to enforce the rules.
    Sorry mate.

Hyperion CMDR, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox communication ban